Over a year has gone. HYBRID has recovered from his last fall after FATE’s game and has continued to set forth with his life; FATE still weaving Her obstacles for him and the ‘Demon of the Conscience’, ID still present and battling with him as he progressed.
How will his journey be from here onwards?



HYBRID smiles.

He’s looking forward to what’s ahead.

Monday, December 06, 2004

A Sonnet for Az

Some time ago, I wrote a poem for Azie for her birthday...
Though I wonder how others would think of it....
Do tell me what you think of my sonnet for Azie..


Sonnet I


Your voice that both enchants and mystifies,
Your matchlessness special and uncommon,
Your poise, let alone, plainness it defies,
Your trait so rare to have in a woman.

A girl that brings along a boyish air,
A black guise, curtains, though not at all thin,
Yet still retains a feminine affair,
For an angelic being that lives within.

More than an apple you are in my eye,
Unlike others are my feelings to you;
Confess all this and more to you, dare I.
Believe me or not, but all said is true.

_____I’ve spoken most of what my feelings be.
_____Now I just await you to accept me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home