Over a year has gone. HYBRID has recovered from his last fall after FATE’s game and has continued to set forth with his life; FATE still weaving Her obstacles for him and the ‘Demon of the Conscience’, ID still present and battling with him as he progressed.
How will his journey be from here onwards?



HYBRID smiles.

He’s looking forward to what’s ahead.

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Second day of FINAL EXAMS

Sigh... the second day of the FINAL EXAMS... PHYSICS!!!

Well... tried my best... went through the exam... and I'm somewhat glad that it's over with....
wrote more than I thought I would.. but so far that hasn't always meant the best for me... WHATEVER!!

the IT paper was easier for me.... man.. wrote and wrote and wrote until my hand was sore... ouch....
so troublesome... write, write, write and then realise got error in my program... then have to fix the whole program... #&*N IT!!!
whatever!!! Those two tests are over!!

Tomorrow is Maths 063 and Critical Thinking 060... Well... actually this two shouldn't be too difficult for me....
maybe just need a little revising... but nothing that critical... sigh.. which I can't say the same for Chemistry 063 this Friday.... sigh....
whatever lah... looking at the bright side.. it'll soon be OVER!!!!
I shall not be broken by the stress and tension of the exams!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home