Over a year has gone. HYBRID has recovered from his last fall after FATE’s game and has continued to set forth with his life; FATE still weaving Her obstacles for him and the ‘Demon of the Conscience’, ID still present and battling with him as he progressed.
How will his journey be from here onwards?



HYBRID smiles.

He’s looking forward to what’s ahead.

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Third day of the FINAL EXAM

It's ALMOST over!!

For today... I had Mathematics 063 & Critical Thinking 060...
boy... am I not too satisfied with today.....

First.. Maths.... I thought I'd be fine.... but it turns out to be not so fine...
Ms. Jane, my lecturer of the course subject, had given us two revision papers for our exam...
and she said that the questions would be liked the ones in those revision papers..
but I got to find out that it wasn't... exactly....
made me couldn't answer SOME of the questions... oh well... at least I can be sure that I passed....
hopefuly enough, passed with high results....

Then, CT... after picking up Azie from her house to campus... then we got to study together... with Ilma at the cafeteria... Ankita and Maya were there too, but they weren't taking the exam...
It wasn't long before it came the time to go to the exam rooms...
Darn it.. The questions were really difficult for me to answer.... especially the part on identifying the fallacies...
sigh.... so hard to do that... the questions were really difficult to interpret the intentions....
whatever lah!!
It's over and done with...

When Azie was done, I sent her back... when she got to the subject of playing games, she asked me to help her with Kingdom Hearts....
got to her house and played a little of the Square-Enix game.....
it wasn't long before I revealed to her what she had been missing... hehehe....
then straight after that, went back home....

Tomorrow no exam.... but coming to campus to join study group for Chemistry..
AHH!!!! One more paper.... ONE MORE!!!! Then it's OVER!!! Oh yeah!! How sweeet it's gonna be!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home