Over a year has gone. HYBRID has recovered from his last fall after FATE’s game and has continued to set forth with his life; FATE still weaving Her obstacles for him and the ‘Demon of the Conscience’, ID still present and battling with him as he progressed.
How will his journey be from here onwards?



HYBRID smiles.

He’s looking forward to what’s ahead.

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Just updating today...

Nothing special for today... just updating on today...

nothing happened in the morning...
something only happened when Roger called me at noon...
Out to lunch... some badminton in the afternoon again...
Sure... then waited for a while before he came to pick me...

Went to eat at Boulevard.. the food court... I already ate when Roger called me... so I only watched...
There we met up with Lish and three other friends...
after a while.. Roger, Lish and I went around Boulevard... I went to buy a Christmas gift for someone.... while Roger went to look for some empty CDs...
After that... sent Lish to PRIME and then we went off to our usual badminton place...

Well.... today, those playing were... Roger, me, Adrian Foo, Kevin, Nellie & Sean Chuan...
Played for a few hours.. then Roger sent me back by evening time...

Hahaha... it's night time and just now got to talk to Liz & Nadia on MSN...
Hahaha... Liz warned me that I'd regret talking to both of them at the same time... but in the end, I'd enjoyed the conversation.. despite how crazy it was...
Hahaha! Those two often seem to be able to make me laugh just by arguing with one another.. Hahaha!

Well.. that's all lah... Tomorrow afternoon going to yam cha (basically out to drink or eat) with Iqbal & Nadia...
Anyone else going.. I don know... See lah, what happens tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home