Over a year has gone. HYBRID has recovered from his last fall after FATE’s game and has continued to set forth with his life; FATE still weaving Her obstacles for him and the ‘Demon of the Conscience’, ID still present and battling with him as he progressed.
How will his journey be from here onwards?



HYBRID smiles.

He’s looking forward to what’s ahead.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

D4mn 1t!!!!!!! So upset now!! Plus my eyes so tired.... Sheesh!

Image hosted by Photobucket.comSigh.. my eyes are so tired.... and I am so upset....... sh!t....

Sunday night.. after I was done updating my blog.. I got to chat with Nellie, my ex-secondary schoolmate.... turned out that she and some friends of hers were planning to join a drama competition that was happening in August or later...
she asked me for my help.... and of course, I agreed... I love getting involve with drama & theatre....
on the plus side, this isn't about stage drama... but filming!
turned out that the competition is of filmed drama...
got to discussed with her online about the script....
she and the others had decided to start off this project after their final exams in early June...
oh boy.. gonna be busy then for me then... probably...

yesterday, Monday, nothing much...
morning came to school with my brother... at 10am, had to take my shift to take care of the Student Council room... for an hour... Ling was there too for the shift....
spent my time there working or a summary of the script for the drama (of my idea) so that Nellie could check it out and mix with her own idea/s...
after that hour, continued working on that script summary of mine at the CV booth...
was done soon enough.... then just hung around there... before heading for class at 1pm....
after class, joined back at the CV Booth.... did my homework and stuffs....
got to be with Kimmy, Michelle, Jimmy, Eddy, Abel, Diana, Melanie, Angeline, others....
got to spend my time on campus til night time, cause my brother was going back late that time, and so I thought to stay back and do some work too...
Abel had just told me a few things to do and Izzah has finally confirmed with me the next OMACHI fund raising event date.... which is Tuesday, May 24th, 2005...
got to finish my work early that night..... then spent time doing some things... before I headed home with my brother.......

then today, Tuesday, morning came to campus.... as yesterday, spent my time at the cafeteria for a while before 10am, I went to take my shift to take care of the Student Council room...
an hour of doing my work on the computer, then off I went for class...
after class... took care of my homework... besides that, was surprised to find so much ruckus at the cafeteria...
turned out that Jimmy finally was able to initiate his idea of having a 'Music station' at the cafeteria at the CV Booth..
so now, things would be like how they do it on the radio or MTV or Channel V....
you make your request and dedication, we'll play the song of your choice... free of charge... no need to even pay for pos since there's no need for that.... all you need is a pen and one of our available forms...
however, this was the first time such a thing was held... and thus I got to notice that it wasn't progressing as good... sigh... need to observe further performances some more before I jump to conclusions...
but at least, they got the idea of it down basically....

then two different classes from 3 til 5.30pm... first class was Chemistry and the lecturer gave a Pop Quiz... Ahh!!
luckily, the questions weren't too difficult... and I was allowed to refer to some notes... so no problem here....
anyway... 5.30pm... I had thought to go and grab something to eat... but then, meeting with Jimmy & Eddy at the cafeteria... they reminded me that the CV! Cheerleading and Dance group practises were happening at 5.30pm... Ah!! so immediately went off with them to the multi-purpose hall where the practise was done...

sigh... cheerleading practise.. there were more girls than boys that attended..... so much trouble as most of the boys are still not familiar with the steps...
As the cheerleading steps mostly requires cooperation between two partners (boy and girl), it troubled me so much to have to practise with the girls... and honest to say, I'm not physically capable to carry most of them for one particular step (the swinging part).... SIGH...
then dance practise.... well... the boys' part was progressing all right... we finally got some new steps in for the boys to do, together with the girls...
before, we were having problems figuring out steps for the boys to do, since most of the dance steps created by Gretchel were more suitable for girls than boys...
though sadly.. there weren't much boys there to learn with us.. sigh... seven of them (Roger, Eddy, Jimmy, Tompoq, Albert Lau, Derek & Guan Thai).. and then there was me, Iqbal & VJ.... Abel was there to learn along with us too...
sigh..... it was hard.. but at least, we're progressing.. YAY!!

sigh.... then came the damn frustration for me...
I got my stuffs... and then got to join Abel, Roger, Eddy, Tompoq & Jimmy out to eat dinner....
at the end of dinner, when about to pay for the food, I just realised my wallet wasn't with me...
thought maybe i left it in Roger's car... checked... no.... Abel's car, since earlier I got to ride his car for a bit.. nope...
maybe I didn't check properly.... checked Roger's car again.. still no....
D@MN 1T!!!
came back home, got to sms Abel to help look through his car again to see if my wallet was there...
he replied no.... D@MN 1T!!!
I was feeling so upset and uncomfortable as I was online.... then, talking with Nellie... she triggered my urge to drive back to campus and look for my wallet.... at two possible places that the wallet could be...
got permission to drive to campus from my mother....
one hour later after I left... I came back home................................ mission failed.....
my wallet was not at those two places.......................................................................................

I am so upset now... d4mn it... plus my eyes are dry and tired.........
d4mn it... over RM50 is in that wallet... then my IC card.. my driving license... some FF card collections there too.... my latest passport size photos (the one for Student Council)... and then some more...
D4MN 1T!!!!!
sigh... two possibilities of where my wallet be...
ONE.... hiding in Abel's car... maybe he didn't look thorough enough...
TWO.... someone had found my wallet but did not contact me about it.... AHHHHHH!!!!!!

now.. no choice but to wait and hope that I will be reunited with my wallet and all its contents...
but then again... what if that don't happen... G@D D4MN 1T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home