Over a year has gone. HYBRID has recovered from his last fall after FATE’s game and has continued to set forth with his life; FATE still weaving Her obstacles for him and the ‘Demon of the Conscience’, ID still present and battling with him as he progressed.
How will his journey be from here onwards?



HYBRID smiles.

He’s looking forward to what’s ahead.

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Happy Mother's Day, Mothers around the world! And MINE too!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Well.. it's been a while... and things has been.... dull? well... after that day it did start off that way...

Wednesday, May 4, 2005
nothing much happened that day...
supposedly, the Omachi fundraiser event was to happen again, but it was postponed cause Aunty Annie could not provide us with the omachi & the chocolate puddings to be sold...
so... really.. nothing much happened today...
even headed home early today....

Thursday, May 5, 2005
Nothing much happened today too.... other than the CV Band practise that was planned last minute the night before...
got to gather a handful of people who were interested ith the band.....
and in the end of the one hour meeting, Azie, the person in charge of the CV Band, has gotten to get two bands together from amongst those that were there...
anyway... besides that, today was also the day that I got to improve the look of the CV Notices... sigh... Abel has been bugging me about that for so long and much.. sigh...

Friday, May 6, 2005
came to school with my brother in the morning...
there was supposed to be a meeting between some of the Student Council members with some of the people of the Curtin Bookstore... to discuss on the problems that students have been experiencing with the bookstore...
but then it was cancelled last minute cause the Pro-Vice Chancellor was not able to attend...
sigh.. what a bother.... so got to spend most of my time in the morning at the Student Council room, with Bay, Iqbal, Kimmy, Michelle, Pierre and even John Ngui, though some of them for only a while...
Nothing much happened today either....
I had to stay back on campus cause later at 2pm is my shift to look after the Student Council room....
I returned home with my brother over an hour and a half later....

Ah yes! from here on things did start to be less dull...
that evening, there was this Movie Screening premiere, which will be showing all the movies done by the Media students over the years since 2002 (I heard) until the present...
sadly for me.. I had to cancel going to that cause that night, there was a dinner function at Mega Hotel, celebrating Mother's Day....
my mother told me to join her there... and I thought it'd look terrible for me to cancel that over some movies that included my friends in them... hahaha... Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sigh.. in life.. you've just gotta make some sacrifices.... T_T
haha.. kidding, it's all good....

though... my mother had to go very early to the venue...
the function is scheduled to begin at 6.30pm, but we were there at 5pm.... sigh....
I just sat there at our table... bored the moment I arrived...
smsed with Abel to keep me company... hehe....
sigh, I can still remember what he told me....

Me: Sigh.. still have half an hour more before the function starts, and then another half to an hour more before the food comes... T_T
Abel: Enjoy..
Me: Thanks, I am so gonna enjoy my next hour... Well, at least the peanuts finally came, hehe...

haha... the diner was all right... the food's nice... but the function was really boring for me... sheesh....
entertained myself more with the Splinter Cell game in my cousin, Janet's mobile phone... haha...
after that function... got to play Kingdom Hearts at my other cousin's house, Jonathan...
but still can't get to see the ending movie scenes of the game.. SHEESH!!!
need to find another CD.... sheesh....

Saturday, May 7, 2005
Daytime, nothing much happened...
the Grooming/Public Speaking workshop that was planned to happen that morning was postponed due to 'unforeseen problems'...
so.. just spent most of my time online... looking for references for a few essays (Research & Writing Skills 062 assignments)..
however, at night, Jimmy had invited most of the EXCO & CVA members over to his house for dinner and some plain fun gathering...
those that came included Abel, Johnna, Snow Jae, VJ, KC, Chu Chu, Diana, Emy, Angeline, Kimmy, Eddy, Havinesh, his gf (Sorry, don't know name), Roger & Iqbal....
we had quite some fun, karaoke, dancing... hahha... and there was alcohol.. sigh.. haha...
I only drank a sip of beer.... didn't enjoy the taste at all... haha...
I can definitely remember nearly everyone was tipsy that night... *quivers* haha!

Headed back home at near midnight.... sigh... feels good to have such happening after some time of dullness... hehe!
ah yes.... midnight.. before I slept, I recalled to wish my mother 'Happy Mother's Day'... hehe...

Sunday, May 8, 2005
Today... nothign really happened....
got to spend time to catch up with my Detective Conan comicbook series.... sigh.. been a VERY LONG time since I read the comic....
also got to go out for dinner at the chinese restaurant in Mega hotel....
tomorrow.... school days again... hehe... honestly can't wait!

- There will forever be two sides to a coin. I personally enjoy standing on the fence, though it can be quite a bother or even stressful sometimes.... really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home