Over a year has gone. HYBRID has recovered from his last fall after FATE’s game and has continued to set forth with his life; FATE still weaving Her obstacles for him and the ‘Demon of the Conscience’, ID still present and battling with him as he progressed.
How will his journey be from here onwards?



HYBRID smiles.

He’s looking forward to what’s ahead.

Sunday, April 10, 2005

A weekend of work and still fun!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Yo, everyone.... hmm... honestly.. I don't know what to say about how I am feeling now...
just that.... sigh.... this week no financial income... T-T

Yesterday was a Saturday... Nothing much happened yesterday... Spent my whole day at home...
I had planned to work this weekend.... work as in work on certain tasks from Curtin Volunteers! (CV!).... namely the blogspot.. worked from morning til late in the afternoon....
nearing evening, contacted Izzah.. she had made plan to go out and watch a movie that night...
finally got a plan when nearing night.... but problem was, no one would be able to pick me to Parkson / Bintang Plaza...
I had quite a trouble convincing my mother.. but eventually, got to be allowed to go... sigh....

Initially, the plan was to watch the 'Ring 2/Samara' movie at 7.30pm... which was half an hour later when I was heading there...
but as I was heading to Parkson.. suddenly, got a message from Izzah saying that they'll going for the 9.15pm one... apparently there had been a delay on their moving to Parkson..
Great.... and to think I thought they were already there....
nevermind lah... so I just wandered around aimlessly at first... and to my luck... guess who I ended up running into.. Kimmy, Michelle, Rama & Rachel....
hehe... got to stick around for a bit before they went off and I headed on my own way...
got to meet with a few other friends... including a couple of ex-tuition mates! Tony & David!
They all went watching for the 7.30pm movie... sigh.. couldn't join them... *shrugs*
Oh yeah! I also got to encounter a couple.... Rick & Sherry... turned out that Sherry had shouted my name.. but I didn't hear anyone call me... but at least I met up with them...
oh yeah.. soon after that, Izzah messaged me.. saying that she and the others are eating at McDonald's... so headed straight there....

There, I met up with Izzah, Gretchel, Josh, Karl, Marwin(?), Navodi & another girl whom I don't know the name... XP
we just sat there, ate, talked, etc... Kimmy, Michelle, Rachel & Rama came by once and then went off to do their own stuff....
Soon, Izzah, Gretchel, & a few others went to buy the tickets... when they returned... turned out that some of them prefered to go and watch 'Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unforunately Events' which was at 9pm, which was the time they returned and so off they went.....
So the only people going to watch the 9.15pm 'Samara' were me, Izzah, Navodi, Josh & Karl...
sat down for a little longer, before we headed on up...

The movie was quite enjoyable, though I heard a lot of comments that the first movie was scarier.... frankly, I've never watched the first movie, so in the beginning I was a little off of the story... and throughout the movie I literally couldn't expect myself to expect anything from the movie... except some fright and thrill...
and that indeed is what I got from the movie.. this is the ONLY movie that got me so into the happenings... I was shouting for the main characters to not do that or else something was DEFINITELY gonna happen...
definitely gonna be writing one review for that movie... along with a few others.... tonight I have time.. GOOD!!

OK... after the movie.. it was real late... I would need to call back to get a ride back home...
however, the others were planning to head on to Cheerie Berries (CB)... and they had plan to get a cab or bus to go there...
since I thought the fare was way too much for them, since they'll be getting a cab to head back to Curtin... I thought to offer them a ride to CB..... but I didn't...

hehehe... yeah right...... I'm not that mean.... I offered them a ride.. called my mother to drive over the big car (the one that I drove all the time)...
Navodi had to go back home though.... she was still not feeling well and she was going to rest back home...
initially, we opted for a cab... however.. that option changed...
when we came downstairs to wait for my mother and the cab at the main entrance of the complex... we met up with Ankita & Fiona...
Ankita was going on home with her father.... but then turned out that her father was offering Navodi & Fiona a ride back to Curtin Village... at first, the two declined, but the father's persistence convinced them otherwise and so, called the cab driver to cancel the trip and then the girls gone on home...
the rest of us waited a while longer before my mother finally arrived...
Izzah, Gretchel, their girl friend (who I don't know the name, sorry), & Marwin (?) sat at the back seat... while Josh and Karl had to make themselves comfortable at the space at the back of the Toyota...
the trip was short, we talked about the movie along the way.. and soon, my mother dropped them all at Al Fresco...
bid goodbye and off I went back home with my mother and then went to sleep....

Today.... woke up at 9am, one and a half hours later then I had wanted to...
went online to do some of my stuffs... before heading off to Curtin...
had a meeting with Benet and the other CUSP members about the campaigning week, which is this coming week...
JUST as I got into my car to drive off... Kimmy messaged me, asking me to pick her up...
immediately I agreed and off I went to go over to her place first... picked her up.. and off we went to the meeting venue, still a not-to-be-disclosed secret.... in my view...
discussed on what we were going to do, etc, etc...
the meeting went on for quite a while... longer than any earlier meetings... Raymond came by somewhere during the meeting... and offered quite some advise...
as the meeting went on... I was watching the clock.... I had to be heading back, latest 1.30pm... cause my mother needed the car at 2pm...
thankfully, that was EXACTLY the time that everyone headed off...
I sent back Kimmy and then went on back home....

Home.. showered... ate a little... and then worked on the computer..... worked the whole rest of the afternoon on the CV! Blogspot..
fixed some minor details of the blog... time-consumingly tried to add and beautify some details of the blogspot itself... and by evening time.. i was finally done...
after that... had some annoying problems come up...
but thankfully... just because I chose to ignore my annoyed emotions... I was able to get things to go well for myself...
and I feel so good and proud of that... hehe...

anyway.... this week... campaigning week for the Student Council Election at Curtin...
gonna be seeing me wearing in black and formal for quite a while.. haha!
plus this Wednesday, there is the Blood Donation Drive... have a lot of the new students joining CV to help out with that... can't wait to see what will happen there...

~ I have a believe that...
'When it comes to a short term goal (A few minutes or a few hours or a day or two), it is the result of the goal that matters.
But when it comes to a long term goal (A week, a month and any longer), it is the progress to reach the goal that matters.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home