Over a year has gone. HYBRID has recovered from his last fall after FATE’s game and has continued to set forth with his life; FATE still weaving Her obstacles for him and the ‘Demon of the Conscience’, ID still present and battling with him as he progressed.
How will his journey be from here onwards?



HYBRID smiles.

He’s looking forward to what’s ahead.

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Ordinary days...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Time to update on yesterday and today....

Yesterday, a Saturday... morning... I had a craving for some movie.. so messaged Iqbal to make plans and I was hoping for him to round up some people back at Curtin... either to watch a movie that afternoon or the next day...
then spent most of my time on the computer... finally was even able to take time to watch the japanese anime series, Naruto, after so long....

as I was watching.... suddenly, Iqbal called me to tell me that he was heading down already as Izzah and some others had already planned to watch Miss Congeniality 2 that evening... it wasn't the other movie that I had initially wanted to watch, Robots.. but I still get to hang with the gang.. so I shot for it...
had a quick shower and as I did, they already arrived at my house.. ahh!
rushed to wear my socks and shoes before going out...

Those of us that went were Iqbal, Izzah, Barke, Lis, Nadia, Oscar & Taufik....
We had a great time watching the movie... the movie's good... I'm not able to identify any particularly bad part about the movie....
don't know if I wanna bother with a review though... we'll see if I get around that....

anyway... oh yeah... don't know if I should say this and reveal to everyone... but i'm gonna...
that day, we encountered Ehon... ah! long time no see! haha... the girls were especially estatic to see him again...
reason why he was back in Miri was because of the roadshow in front of Bintang Plaza... 'The Ultimate Battle of the Band: Lord of the Band'
basically... it was like a preview show of the coming competition of musical bands...
He was helping with the roadshow... I don't know exactly what.. but Poey was also there...
just to spread the news, Poey got to star in an upcoming movie called 'The Legend'... 'Sarawak's First Film' according to the brochure... most of my Curtin friends are definitely gonna be looking forward to it when it comes out this June...

anyway.. that evening, ate dinner at McDonald... by that time, Izzah & Barke had already headed back to campus by bus...
after dinner, stuck around to watch the roadshow... until it end at about after 9pm....
that time, we headed off... they wanted to go on back to freshen up.. and maybe go back to Cheerie Berries...
I didn't feel the same.. so I got home and stayed there.... tomorrow work bah...
slept after I redid my phonebook in my mobile phone...

the next day.. Sunday... today... this morning... went to work..
today wasn't too busy.. not too crowded... but yet... still a lot of customers boh... didn't feel like it was too terribly busy... no idea how so...

today's been raining a lot... an hours or so before heading home from work and all the way til evening time... it rained the whole afternoon!
that's one heavy rain.... wonders if that got rid of the haze that's been lingering around Miri for so long...
anyway.. after work, got to watch Naruto all the way til the latest episode available for download.... 126...
very exciting... haha... finally that Kimimaro (the guy who manipulates his own bones) got into his Level Two power.... the state where he becomes like a demon.. can't wait to continue watching the coming episodes...
and I do wonder what is up with Sasuke now... suddenly just dashing off like that... is he heading to where Orochimaru is? but then he doesn't know where to find him... does he?
haha.. nevermind... this anime series is good with its suspense.. though I got to know that quite some of the anime's fan around here don't enjoy that... hahaha...
not me... I can wait patiently.... as long as the story is good... I'll be able to enjoy the anime just fine.....

~ I'm a nobody. Nobody's perfect. Isn't this world just great?
(Hehehe... got this from lots of sources... a great way of thinking! hhahaha!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home