Over a year has gone. HYBRID has recovered from his last fall after FATE’s game and has continued to set forth with his life; FATE still weaving Her obstacles for him and the ‘Demon of the Conscience’, ID still present and battling with him as he progressed.
How will his journey be from here onwards?



HYBRID smiles.

He’s looking forward to what’s ahead.

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Lovely day... bumpy end....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I love this picture... it's so nice...
Yesterday was a lovely day for me... but there were some painful bumps on the road near the end of it....

Morning, I drove to campus for my Physics 062 class that starts at 8am..
Well... being the first and only class to attend, I was able to keep up with today's lecture... which was easy, in my view....
Class finished one and a half hour later... and I just went to the cafeteria to 'waste my time'...
No homework to do... Still uncertain of my plans for later...
Lunch I should be going out with Roger & others to eat and then go for badminton and then join Nellie for her birthday event!!
So, I was supposed to wait for them to know further of our plan that afternoon... and thought to do that at the cafeteria...

Got to hang with some of my dear friends... and when lunchtime, Abel messaged to have a gathering of his close family members to just "do some catching up".....
so there was me, Navodi, Kimmy, Snow Jae, KC, Iqbal, Lis, Nadia & Fiona there... others couldn't make it, I guess...
got to meet up with Roger & the rest around noon time... and was able to make plans....
and after 1pm, I had to go...

Firstly, picked up Kimmy, Navodi & Fiona to their house at Curtin Village (not CV)... I left my Nokia HP charger at their place since that night when we were doing those bookmarks for CV....
There... the girls got changed and then I sent them to Bintang Plaza / Parkson.... then drove back home, cause my brother needed to use the car by 2pm....
Made it on time... contacted Roger.. and half an hour later, he came to my house and picked me to go badminton at our usual place.... (not the one at Pujut)
Played some badminton with Adrian, Kevin and two others, who I still don't know the names...
after that, went to my home and then Roger's house to get our slippers before heading to Nellie's condominium....
There, got to swim... it's been a VERY long time since I swam.. and with my lack of exercise, I was quickly winded as swimming...
plus there, it was SO windy!! I was feeling the wind on my back... with only my head out of the water!!! And Roger was practically shivering that he just didn't want to stop swimming so that he wouldn't feel cold!
Adrian was there to swim with us as well...
We all swam for an hour and a half or so, before we stopped.. it was just TOO COLD!! And.... water was filling up my empty stomach.. and that ain't comfortable.... no sirree!

After the swim, showered and got change our shirt there and then headed to Nellie's house....
there, began immediately the barbecue.. starting off the charcoal fire....
it was long and kind of difficult but we managed to lighten the fire soon enough....
Trying to get the fire to grow and last, we then started to cook the chicken wings... to be honest, this is the vey first time I participated to cook in a barbecue...
We didn't do too well with our cooking.. and we ended up with MORE charred chicken wings than we would've liked.. hahah! thankfully, only the skin....
As a few of us were cooking, we realised that what we cooked we quickly eaten by the others... who did not participate at all in the barbecue...
So towards the end, we finally decided to be selfish and just cook for ourselves... muahahaha!
It was fun though... hahaha!
Quite a number of us came, by the way.. Me, Roger, Adrian, Guan Thai, his gf (Sorry, forgot name), Dawn Chi, Yih Shan, & many more....

However, something just couldn't stop bothering me.... during lunchtime, near the end, Abel and the others had planned to go for Desserts to have some time of fun....
I finally was able to get help from Yih Shan who could drive me there....
too bad lah... actually later that night, they were all planning to watch the Thai movie "Shutter".... and I was particularly interested with that movie....
Anyway, accompanied by Dawn Chi and another friend (don't know name), I was able to make it to Desserts by 10pm....
There, I joined up with Abel, Iqbal, VJ, Kimmy, Navodi, Lis, Ouja (Correct spelling??), Ovie & Oscar... the last three are some of the new students we were able to befriend....
Hahaha.. we had fun just talking there... enjoying each other's company... hahaha....
hmm... about 11pm... Iqbal then had to send back some of them... VJ, Ovie & Lis...
Spending a little more time there, we then moved on to Sultana.... there, got to eat a little (some of us) and drink.. soon Iqbal joined us again...
Soon, we then moved on to Cheerie Berries (CB).... this makes it the SECOND time that I went clubbing with them... and at CB...
For some reason, Iqbal wasn't in the mood to join.. so most of the time, he was outside, eating some nasi lemak.... while the rest of us were inside....
Enjoyed the dancing and the music inside before we finally came out for a breather after 2pm....
that was the time that I headed home, sent by Iqbal...
sigh... to be honest, (As I told some of them today) I was sad to have to leave... how I SO wish that I can just spend my time as I wish without the hassle of my mother's protective nature.....
It's good and all... but... sigh...... don't know lah....

Slept this morning at 2.30... and then woke up today at NOON!!!
and that was because suddenly Ravi called me, mistakening my number was Krishna's and asked me to SMS him the number....
after I did, I then woke up..... ate lunch... and then came online and did all this blogging....
more blogging to come for CV's blogspot... upon Abel's request....
I feel like eating something... : p
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

~ Where there's a will, there's a way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home