Over a year has gone. HYBRID has recovered from his last fall after FATE’s game and has continued to set forth with his life; FATE still weaving Her obstacles for him and the ‘Demon of the Conscience’, ID still present and battling with him as he progressed.
How will his journey be from here onwards?



HYBRID smiles.

He’s looking forward to what’s ahead.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Day of Much Heavy Downs and Little Grateful Ups

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sigh.... as the title suggests... today wasn't too good a day...

Morning,
As driving to campus, the car was going low on diesel... and darn.. had no luck to find a petrol station with diesel..... for your information, me nad my brother went to FOUR petrol stations and all of them had no diesel...
No choice but to just go to campus anyway...
Spent my free time at the cafeteria, doing my Math work... man.. so much... But at least, it wasn't too difficult...
Spent most of my time with my homework and my MP3 player alone... before an hour later then some of my friends joined me... Krishna, Hari, Amos, Albert & some others...
haha.. though I felt lonely.. with them around, I found myself having a hard time concentrating on my work.. hahaha!
Was still able to do a bit more of the work, but just found myself distracted by them too much, so just thought to wander around the (beginning to be crowded) cafeteria for a little... just to get myself a little rest from all that Maths work...
Not before long, it was already time to go to class... Writing & Research Skills 062...
Today, Ms. Okta had us to write an essay... to see our style of essay writing and all that sort of thing...
I was out of the class, I think, more than half an hour earlier....

After coming out, returned to the cafeteria again... sigh... been sticking around the cafeteria quite often these days...
Spent my time there with some of my friends... sigh.. what would life in Curtin be for me without them...?
Gretchel & Izzah made plans to go watch a movie tonight... I would definitely love to go watch a movie with them and others if any...
told me that they'll see what there was to watch later...
so.. headed for my next class..
Oh, by the way... was finally able to finish my Maths work an hour more before the next class.. which happened to be Engineering Maths 062...
Was able to hand up my work.. but then more work were given to us... sigh.. at least, we have one week's time to finsih it.. no problem...

Coming out of the classroom, I hung a little around the cafeteria (again)... got to meet with Izzah who said that, according to Gretchel, the movies tonight were not interesting, so most likely not going out that night... sigh.. too bad....
Anyway.. my brother was able to follow his friend's car back home... so I got to drive back home this time...
but that worries me... the car's low on diesel... and petrol stations all along the way til my house was empty when we checked this morning...
oh well... hopefully they had a refill so mewhere during the day... and thankfully, there practically was...
Was able to get some diesel at the petrol station somewhere in the Senadin area....
there wasn't much cars there.. probably its not-so-busy location helps...
What a relief now that the fuel tank is filled up.. phew...

Sigh.. tonight I should've been working, but then cause of my brother's indecisiveness, I already called in to say that I wouldn't be able to make it... when today proved that I could've... sigh... sad...
well.. that wasn't the only upset for me....
during dinner time, John Mui called me to join him to watch Flight of the Phoenix...
I agreed to join and contacted Gretchel & Izzah to join as well...
Lots of sms here and there... turned out both Gretchel & Izzah had no transport to go to the movies... and John wouldn't be able to pick them up....
Tried to convince my mother to allow me to drive out.... but was sternly declined... sigh....
so decided altogether to not go.. sigh... sad....

Sigh.. I guess my life was needing some downs... balance and all....
anyway... tomorrow, hopefully would be able to go to get my salary from Grand Palace Hotel... with Roger that is....
sigh.... wish me luck....

~ Being optimistic is good and all, but being pessimistic brings the reality into your thinking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home