Over a year has gone. HYBRID has recovered from his last fall after FATE’s game and has continued to set forth with his life; FATE still weaving Her obstacles for him and the ‘Demon of the Conscience’, ID still present and battling with him as he progressed.
How will his journey be from here onwards?



HYBRID smiles.

He’s looking forward to what’s ahead.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Another Pleasant Day...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Today's been quite an all right day...

Morning,
Arrived at school with my brother at 8am...
Met up with some of the CV members at the cafeteria.. Lis, Navodi, Fiona, Kimmy & Nadia...
Later on some of us CV members, as well as the Student Council members (who are practically working overtime now) were supposed to help Abel with the welcoming of some important figures who'll be coming for a special function happening today... the Bio Symposium...
honestly, I'm not too sure what this function is about.. basically it involves bio-technology in Sarawak...
Got to welcome a lot of important high figures today.. including the Pro-Vice Chancellor of Curtin Perth... (the guy who welcomes the new students in a video shown during Orientation)
And an other one of those important figures was my uncle.. Datuk Wee Han Wern... hehe...

Anyway... first the important figures were led to some morning refreshments in the Library Reading Room...
After this short refreshment, they were then led to the Lecture Theater where the function was happening...
when all of those high figures were there, we of CV and the Student Council were invited to eat the refreshments at the reading room...WOOHOO!!
The food prepared there were great! Hahaah! Too bad we won't be able to return for lunch later...

Anyway... after that, we went on to our usual schedule...
spent my time around the cafeteria again before finally went for my class at 11am... Physics 062, lecturer Ms. Nwe Nwe Lin...
My goodness lah... the words that came out of her mouth are practically attached together.... I was bored to death in the class that I fell asleep.. sigh... damn it....
Makes me wonder why some of my friends say that she is better than my Physics lecturer of last semester, Mr. Zeya Oo...
Anyway... gone through her class and then more time before my 4pm lecture... which was Engineering Maths 062...
the lecturer is stil the same as last semester's... Ms. Jane Lau... sigh.. haha... at least I know what to expect from her...

Most of my time was spent at the cafeteria again... just hanging with friends... both old and new... haha...
it was great... it's like a rejuvenating activity...

~ Even opposites have something in common.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home