Over a year has gone. HYBRID has recovered from his last fall after FATE’s game and has continued to set forth with his life; FATE still weaving Her obstacles for him and the ‘Demon of the Conscience’, ID still present and battling with him as he progressed.
How will his journey be from here onwards?



HYBRID smiles.

He’s looking forward to what’s ahead.

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Ahh... Thank you for another pleasant day..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ah... as the title implied.... it was quite a good day for me... definitely better than yesterday..

Early morning, me, my bro & my mother went to the temple to visit my father...
did the usual things and in half an hour we were gone...
about an hour later, me and my brother headed for Curtin... which was 9am..
arrived to campus, came by the bookshop... when I saw some people queueing up there, I just realised that today I was supposed to get my new books... but I didn't know what book I was supposed to get...
So, headed straight to a computer lab and looked the book list up at the Curtin website..
noted down what I was supposed to get, which was only two, both Chemistry related...
then headed straight to the bookshop, got my queue number and just waited... as I did, I listened to my MP3 player and just did my Math homework from yesterday...
boy was it so uncomfortable to do that sitting on the floor without any actually surface to write on, besides my legs and my file...
after a while (half an hour?) then it came to my turn and I went in...
onyl got one of the two books I was supposed to get... the other was not available at the moment.. sigh...
I'll need to bring my Physics textbook to get an updated stamp so that I can get a refund... maybe next week lah when I have time in the morning...

Then headed to the cafeteria... got to hang with more friends, including Roger, Adrian, Kevin, Guan Thai, Adrian Foo, Gia Rong, Brit, V, Navodi & many more...
sigh.. so thankful to have friends like them...
Anyway... isolated myself from all of them for a while to finish up my homework...
Was finally done when nearing noon.... and immediately went to buy lunch...
as I was eating, then Roger called me.... which then hit me! I was supposed to be going out with him and the others by noon.. out to eat and then get the work salary!!
Finish my meal quickly and then went with them...

We, me, Adrian, Gia Rong & Roger, went to 2020 to eat.... I just drank there..
after that, went to Prime College to mainly hang around... Roger initially wanted to get his refund.. but then we just mainly 'wasted our time' there...
anyway... less than an hour there, then headed to Grand Palace Hotel to get the salary, together with Roger....
First he got his.. then I got mine and my brother's...
then immediately headed back to Curtin.. I have class in the next (less than) half an hour!!

Made it in time.. and got to class... Chemistry 062.. with the same lecturer as last semester... Ms. Lau..
and this lecture was only one hour... my whole day today and I only had ONE class... and it is only for ONE hour... hahaha! AMAZING, ain't it!!?
Class over... hung around cafeteria....
Ravi was around... visiting Miri I supposed...
He left Curtin last semester... and I first met him over a year ago during Curtin Summer Camp 2003 - Discover Your Talent... he was the Mentor of my group... something like SOAR Advisors to the new students of O-Week...
Hung around him for a while, before he went off... and I just hung around some more at teh cafeteria...
Then shortly after 5pm.. then went home with my brother...

Sigh... today's quite a fine day, honestly to say...
Glad to have such a day... haha....

~ A family consists of those closest to you, whether by blood or mere friendship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home