Over a year has gone. HYBRID has recovered from his last fall after FATE’s game and has continued to set forth with his life; FATE still weaving Her obstacles for him and the ‘Demon of the Conscience’, ID still present and battling with him as he progressed.
How will his journey be from here onwards?



HYBRID smiles.

He’s looking forward to what’s ahead.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Sigh.. today ended up being quite moody.... cheh...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sigh... the title says it all...

Morning got to campus as normal...
spent my few hours at the cafeteria... hanging with friends... mainly Kimmy & Michelle...
then came Physics class at 11am...
but it was over quick in one hour... and then got to stick around the cafeteria some more...

Haha... coming out of the class... found out my phone just died on me... no more battery... haha...
Hung around the cafeteria some more... this time. mainly with Hani, Brit, Iqbal, Lis & many occassional others....
spent time there til 3pm... which was Chemistry tutorial...
one hour later, immediately had to go to Maths Lecture... which the venue happened to be like the other side of campus... haha.. but not too far though.. don't mistaken...
After that, came out, immediately met up with my bro and then headed home...

Been thinking... I've been lacking in exercise...
been thinking to join the gym, since I've been hanging around campus so often...
It's already middle of this month.... maybe I'll pay 'per entry' for the time being.. til next month then I pay 'per month'...
but haven't decided yet.. need to work on my transport home first... before deciding...

Speaking of working out... Wushu.. I've been not practising it for a VERY VERY long time....
and I am STILL thinking about making that club on campus... will need my uncle's help on that....
ask for help on what I may need to do...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home