Over a year has gone. HYBRID has recovered from his last fall after FATE’s game and has continued to set forth with his life; FATE still weaving Her obstacles for him and the ‘Demon of the Conscience’, ID still present and battling with him as he progressed.
How will his journey be from here onwards?



HYBRID smiles.

He’s looking forward to what’s ahead.

Monday, March 14, 2005

What to think? I don't know...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Hmm.. don't know what to say about today leh....

Morning, woke up at 8.30am...
cooked my own fast noodle at 10am... arrived on campus at 11am...
class was at 1pm.. so just hung around cafeteria again.... with friends and all...

Class... Writing & Research Skills 062... with Ms. Oktavia..
today seven extra students joined the class... including some ex-classmates of mine from high school... Marilyn, Yu Yen & Ling Khing.. & my cousin, Janet Wee...
Class was over two hours later..
Came out to meet with friends again at the cafeteria...

Today... there was a little trouble of transport back home...
My brother told me he'll be going back home late at night...
so asked Iqbal for help..... but he'll be driving off soon... and will be coming back for rugby practise and then gym by 5.30 til 7pm... if I wanna go soon, so will need to go long before then...
but I felt like sticking around longer.. so deciding to follow him after 7pm...

Stuck around the campus longer... got to hang with Gretchel, Nadia, Lis, Nichalos, Izzah, Navodi, Fiona, Oscar & some more others...
by 6pm... everyone had to go off to do something... so I headed to the computer lab...
got to join up with Eric.. and so just joined him to play some online games on Neopet... just for fun...
then suddenly, my brother called me and told me that he'll be going back... so headed home with him.....
so, messaged Iqbal about it and then got home earlier...

sigh... throughout the trip home, I've been thinking about something...
man.. feels like as if 'God' is just playing with me... sigh... don't know what to decide on... sigh...

~ It is difficult to see the picture when you are inside the frame.
- John Doerr & Kleiner Perkins (Founding CEOs of Silicon Compilers)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home