Over a year has gone. HYBRID has recovered from his last fall after FATE’s game and has continued to set forth with his life; FATE still weaving Her obstacles for him and the ‘Demon of the Conscience’, ID still present and battling with him as he progressed.
How will his journey be from here onwards?



HYBRID smiles.

He’s looking forward to what’s ahead.

Sunday, March 13, 2005

BREAKING UPDATE ALERT!!

{The latest update, do check the bottom of this blog entry...}

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sigh... today not so good lah... slightly below average in the 'Good Day' gauge... slightly...

Early morning, woke up to my mobile phone alarm...
Got ready for work at the restaurant again... Went there together with my brother...
was quick to start work after 8.40am or so....
Initially, work was all right... not too many people...
but then as the hours went by... things got real busy and I was getting quite fed up too...
sheesh... with so many customers... it just frustrates me when a customer gets annoyed by the simplest things I do... sheesh....
Sigh... and those kids running around are annoying.. hate to say.... sheesh....

Thankfully.. customers were finally gone in the afternoon...
Worked til 3pm or so before heading home..
showered and then came online....
Nothing much will happen today I suppose...
sigh... tomorrow, my semester REALLY begins.... sigh...
but on the bright side... get to be with my friends again! Hehe!

UPDATED:
Yeah.... stratch some of the things I said before... more happened today...
Evening time... just as dinner was coming closer, Iqbal suddenly called me and invited me to join him and a few others to eat out...
Got to talk to my mother and she allowed me to go out.....

So got to join Iqbal, VJ, Nadia & Lis at Desserts....
There, we just talked while enjoying a little of ice-cream....
Nadia went off first cause she couldn't stay any longer...
Lis had to do something back at her hostel on campus.... so Iqbal sent her off... accompanied by me & VJ...
After leaving her off at the hostel, the three of us then went to Annie's Little Kitchen for dinner...
There, sigh, was so shocked to see the pricings.. my goodness.... practically double the usual price....
but, with all the comments saying that the food is nice... I agreed to it anyway...
the food were nice..... especially cause of the sauce.... probably the secret....
While eating, we just enjoyed some good laughs.... Iqbal was getting high on sugar.. (suspicious stare)
HAhaha... it was a fun time...

Would've Abel join us, but we weren't able to contact him until finally he contacted Iqbal when we were just about to leave Annie's Little Kitchen...
Nothing more happened from there and I was sent back home by Iqbal & VJ....
And that is all for today.....
Can't wait for tomorrow... get to join up with my fun gang again.... Hehe! ^_^

~ Life is like a road, it can be smooth for a while, before you come across a hump, a puthole or even something unexpected.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home