Over a year has gone. HYBRID has recovered from his last fall after FATE’s game and has continued to set forth with his life; FATE still weaving Her obstacles for him and the ‘Demon of the Conscience’, ID still present and battling with him as he progressed.
How will his journey be from here onwards?



HYBRID smiles.

He’s looking forward to what’s ahead.

Sunday, April 03, 2005

My week of movies!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Wah... wanna do this quickly.. before I go for work in a few hours later... (time now, 12.27pm)

Friday, April 1st 2005 (Happy belated April Fools' day, everyone!!)
Morning... came to Curtin for classes... initially, had thought there was two classes for today, but then turned out it wasn't my group's turn for Physics 062 tutorial... since last Friday was a public holiday....
anyway... so just spent my free time at the computer lab...
hahaha... Yu Yen and Marilyn just couldn't wait to play Quadra... hahaha!

anyway.... got my testimonial from Mr. Foad for the student council election coming up...
and then went for Chemistry Lab session... though a little late... hehe... Image hosted by Photobucket.com
anyway... after that, joined my Chemistry group to finish off the Chemistry lab report in the computer lab of the same block as the lab...
took quite a while.... but was done... and finally went down to get lunch....
got to join up with Iqbal, Nadia, Taufik (Tompoq), Krish, Derek & Hari... just when I was planning to get my lunch, they decided to go for a movie.... 'Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events' starring Jim Carey..
I had a little dilemma.. but finally decided to join them...

Once at Bintang Plaza, I went off to the food court upstairs for my lunch...
after that... waited for the movie and then... yeah.. the movie...
the movie is quite all right... but not suitable for young adults and above... more suitable for young teens and younger...
that's what I'll say for now....

after that, we headed for Desserts... been a while...
had some ice-cream... and then headed back...
had to come back to campus first with Iqbal to get to my car, which I drove today....
then immediately drove back home.....
Upon arriving home, my mother asked me if I wanna go out to Boulevard... why?
to buy another black formal attire for myself... with that said, I opted for it immediately... I definitely gonna need a second formal attire by the following week... for the Student Council Election's campaigning week... which is when I'm gonna be wearing formal black the whole week... haha...
got to the supermarket... went around, browsing... and eventually got one nice shirt... for less than RM50.. Woohoo!
and then got a silver necktie as well... yes! nice!
got home after some more shopping... then over for today!

by the way... today, the only April Fools joke played on me for the whole day was by Tompoq... and it wasn't much even.. haha!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Saturday, April 2, 2005
Morning, printed some of the Physics and Chemistry lecture notes....
then watched some more Shaman King.... sigh.. enjoying the characters... really love them! especially the main hero! just love his romance with his fiance.. haha!

anyway... got to wear my new formal attire and had to leave for the temple to visit my father...
after that, headed straight to the Typhoon Studios, the one near Imperial.... to meet up with the other CUSP members... for a photo shoot of everyone in formal wear...
Benet, Voon, Ling, Dian, Kimmy, Snow Jae, Serena, Andrew, Bay, Pierre and others..
the photo shooting wasn't long.... three photo shots each....
can't wait to see how my photos turned out...

anyway... after that, was sent back by Voon and then just wasted time at home...
with my brother on the computer, I thought to watch the horror Thai movie, Shutter...
hehe.. the story procession throughout the movie is all right... but I especially like how the ending turned out... haha! really love it!
anyway.. after that, showered, dinner... online...

somewhere along the way, I stopped and went to watch 'Hide and Seek', starring Dakota Fanning & Robert DeNiro...
I just love Dakota Fanning.. she is such an amazing young actress..for such a young age...

and today... Sunday....
sigh.. so lazy to get up this morning... work later in the afternoon...
time to check out that restaurant... Pujut Seafood Restaurant....
and hopefully, it'll suit some of the criterias I'm hoping for... that way I can introduce it to Kimmy.. who once told me that she might be interested to work part time as well... but she had no transportation...
hope it'll turn out well....
Wish me luck!

Oh yeah... speaking of Shaman King.. I've been inspired by the main hero.. to smile all the time... hehe...
besides him, Snow Jae and a few other ladies at Curtin also keep commenting me and my... 'not-so-often' smiley face... haha..
so.. since Friday, i've been 'training' myself to smile at least, a little, at nearly all moments...
haha.. it ain't easy... but learning... haha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home