Over a year has gone. HYBRID has recovered from his last fall after FATE’s game and has continued to set forth with his life; FATE still weaving Her obstacles for him and the ‘Demon of the Conscience’, ID still present and battling with him as he progressed.
How will his journey be from here onwards?



HYBRID smiles.

He’s looking forward to what’s ahead.

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Feeling lazy... haha

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sigh... so lazy... I feel... sheesh...

Tuesday, March 29, 2005
the day went on as normal...
daytime, Curtin.. classes.. hang around...
nothing much happened... except that I need to do my Chemistry lab report...
just my luck that my teammates are new students and are unfamiliar with writing a lab report...
and to think the deadline is this Friday.. sigh....

Wednesday, March 30, 2005
This is the day that I'd like to update on most...
daytime, Curtin.. classes... hang around... had a simple meeting with my other CV! division members... Iqbal couldn't join cause he had to go back to Brunei for some business..
anyway... that evening, had planned for a movie outing with Roger... and the whole day I spent looking for people to join me...
but no luck... and by evening time, I figured it'll only be me and Roger, watching 'Hitch' together... turned out otherwise somehow..

First.. he got to invite a friend of his, Jack... he came... and we hung around Popular bookstore reading books.. mainly comics.. haha!
then when the time of the movie was nigh, we waited outside the movie theater.
that was where I was surprised...
I encountered Daryll, Snow Jae, Amos, Derek & then Ovie... some others such as Krish & Hari were already watching another movie...
I was so surprised to know that they were going to watch the same movie of the same time as me and Roger!
haha! what coincidence!
anyway.. the movie... Hitch...
it's a great movie... I'm definitely writing one review on that... soon...

I find it unfair though, that this movie's comedic humour is compared with another big hit comedy movie.. Robots..
for one thing, Hitch doesn't have any computer graphics or animations or whatever.. it is purely real people acting out the comedy..
Robots, on the other hand, is purely computer-animated... so the animators and director or whoever can just go all out with the jokes and humours...
that's my opinion anyway...

Anyway... after the movie, headed back home and slept... haha...

Thursday, March 31, 2005
Daytime.. spent time at Curtin again.. classes... hanging around with friends... did some CV! related work... did some Math related work.. haha...
came back evening time and had to do my Chemistry lab report...
now.. it's almost 100% done.. was able to contact my team members to do something for the report...
hopefully can be done by tomorrow... if not.... time to beg Ms. Lau to give me an extension... *sparkling babyish eyes*

haha... anyway.. time for me to watch some Shaman King... another Japanese Anime series... hehe!

~ The more you think you know, the more you actually don't.
{Kind of true... as... if you think that you know a lot, you would tend to miss out some things..}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home