Over a year has gone. HYBRID has recovered from his last fall after FATE’s game and has continued to set forth with his life; FATE still weaving Her obstacles for him and the ‘Demon of the Conscience’, ID still present and battling with him as he progressed.
How will his journey be from here onwards?



HYBRID smiles.

He’s looking forward to what’s ahead.

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Will be looking forward to a few bad days...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sigh... I'm feeling not so good.......
and sigh some more... three days to update on...
Let me see now... how did it go...

Monday, April 4th
I believe there wasn't much for this day...
Came to Curtin... only class was at 1pm til 3pm... Research & Writing Skills 062 with Ms. Anita...
Besides that, I believe I just hung around the cafeteria... can't be sure what happened besides that... really...
this day was supposed to be the day Abel returned from his trip to somewhere in China.... but that whole day I didn't see him... *shrugs*

Tuesday, April 5th
Came to Curtin early in the morning... and just hung at the CV! Booth at the cafeteria...
Today it is opened again for the upcoming event, the Blood Donation Drive, which is under the Social & Community Services (SCS) Division; Izzah, Nichalos, Amos & Giegel...
A few hours later, class.....
then lunch time, came back to the cafeteria... or whatever else....
I can still remember, I skipped my Chemistry tutorial to catch up with Abel who I just found at the cafeteria, a few minutes before the class.. heheh... no worries about the tutorial...
an hour later, went for another class.... Engineering Maths...
After that... made plans with Iqbal for that night...
Earlier with Abel, he said they might wanna plan an outing that night...
sigh.. this night's plan alone made me lost nearly RM10 of my phone's credit... *big sad sigh* T_T

anyway.. was able to make some plans for that night and round up a few people to join us... namely me, Iqbal, Abel, Serena, Izzah, Diana & Gretchel...
Our plan for that night was simple.. just eat dinner somewhere and then Desserts...
as all of us, except for Abel, headed off from Curtin... we decided to eat at Sultana...
Abel wasn't able to join us for dinner for other reasons... but he was able to join us, a short while after we went into Desserts...
the night, we all had fun... just catching up and stuff... haha....

Oh yeah... I need to explain something... that night there was supposed to be a meeting amongst the CUSP members... but I asked Benet that morning and he told me he had canceled the meeting... so our next meeting would be the next night... when we meet with the Returning Officer...

Wednesday, April 6th
Came to Curtin early morning again...
just hung around with friends til 10.30am, which is my class.....
then after class... hung around cafeteria some more...

oh yeah... I should add this for my memory...
The other day, I had lent Brit my pendrive + mp3 player for overnight.. he told me he had wanted to copy some mp3 from my drive into his computer or something like that...
that morning, I got it back from him...
and after class... I got to check my files in my pendrive... and was surprised to find most of my files missing!!
Initially, I was all right, and figured that I had back-up back home... but still I wanted to talk to Brit about what happened...
but soon, I realised that I might not have backed up some of the files and was feeling more and more irate as the minutes passed...
Don't believe me, I'm sure some of my friends noticed what happened yesterday...
I can still remember myself punching and kicking the walls... I was feeling really really (dare I say it?) p*ssed...
not at Brit, mind you... I'm just irate that I had lost some of the files, possibly for good... including a lab report that I was supposed to pass to my groupmates.... (which I was sure I didn't back up.. which means I would have to re-do that whole thing...)
but then again... my mind was beginning to suspect Brit.. thinking that he might have misused my pendrive for his own needs... but I didn't think more than that, cause that would be unfair for me to judge him without hearing his side of the story...
which was why I was so impatient to meet him after that...

I did get to meet him later... and I got to know his side of the story.. and my suspicions were wrong, thankfully...
I don't know exactly know what happened... and I don't really care...
he was able to contact Karl, and confirmed that my missing files were still in Karl's computer...
sigh.... it was a relief.... but this Brit just couldn't stop apologizing.. hahaha...
he was so worried about my perception of him or something like that.. haha...

anyway.. that afternoon, I attended the other group's Chemistry tutorial... (that's why i earlier mentioned 'no worries about the tutorial'.. hehe..)
and then Engineering Maths.... and then just hung around cafeteria and did some of my homework.. namely the Maths homeworks....
had meeting at 7pm later with the rest of the CUSP members to meet with the Returning Officer...
6.30pm, Kimmy met up with me there.... we had a little chat... and soon we left for the place of the meeting...
Met up with Iqbal, who was invited to join the meeting as an observer...
All members of CUSP were present.. and got to confirm two more independant candidates running for Ordinary Committee Members (OCM)...
With no other parties running for the top five positions.. that left Benet, Voon, Yap, Kimmy & Barke in the Student Council board already.... by default...
however, the other ten members of CUSP, running for OCM, will have to go through the election cause of the two more candidates running for the same position...

Well... that's all I need to say on this matter..
I found the briefing on how the vote counts work complicating... but Benet later explained it more clearly later to everyone...
so far I see... I don't know if I'll be making it for the Student Council at the end of this election... but I guess... it's fine either way....
If I don't make it, I still have a few more years of chances and I'll have one year to prove my worth...

Lastly... I'll say this...
those of you currently studying at Curtin Sarawak Malaysia and reading this blog...
PLEASE VOTE FOR CUSP!!!!
hehe..

Anyway... after the meeting, some of us went to Lou Bin Tang for some dinner... including Abel..
After that, got to go to Curtin Village to meet with Brit to retrieve my missing files...
following that, got to meet up with Diana for a little...
and then headed back home.... hehe...

and that's all for now...
got to go back to my life and work... sigh...

I'll say this....
from yesterday.. I predict a few bad days for me.... I won't be too surprise if something bad just happens to me... sigh...

"Betty bought a butter.
But the butter Betty bought was bitter.
So Betty bought some better butter than the butter Betty bought before."
~ found this tongue-twister somewhere in Multiply... hehe... ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home