Over a year has gone. HYBRID has recovered from his last fall after FATE’s game and has continued to set forth with his life; FATE still weaving Her obstacles for him and the ‘Demon of the Conscience’, ID still present and battling with him as he progressed.
How will his journey be from here onwards?



HYBRID smiles.

He’s looking forward to what’s ahead.

Friday, April 08, 2005

Bad days over, it seems...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Wah!! So long didn't online!!
haha... nah.. just less than two days.... since yesterday morning after my last blog entry....
sigh.... had lots to do.. and gonna have lots more work to do this weekend....
ANYWAY! Time to update my blog!!

yesterday.. a Thursday...
After my blog entry... did some work on the computer... before heading off to the cafeteria to the CV Booth...
Spent my time there while waiting for my one and only class for the day....
Did some homework and at the same time, got to hang with some occasional company... Diana, Jimmy, Kimmy, Gretchel, Josh, Oja, Oscar, Fiona, Lis, VJ, Iqbal.. and even Abel... though only for a while...
yay! I also got to get some new songs into my pendrive + mp3 player... Yay! New entertainment!! hehe!
Despite the long hours... it felt short when came my class at 3pm.... my ONE hour Chemistry lecture with Ms. Lau...
after lecture... came back to cafeteria and just stayed there....
that morning, got informed that there'll be a CV Meeting with Abel... to catch up on things, since his one week's absence to China...
Just stayed there... and got to sit and talk with some friends... Iqbal, Abel, Kimmy, Snow Jae, Serena, John Mui, Darshana, Derek, Giegel, Ankita, and then some...
spent my time there for a couple of hours before the meeting time....

Met up with most of the others at the usual meeting place.... they were some that were absent, unfortunately...
we got to discuss a lot of matter... despite the seriousness of the meeting in some moments.. we could still have some good laughs in between... haha...
Meeting done over an hour later... before 9pm... Abel then planned to go out for something to eat...
he went on off to his office to take care of a few things, accompanied by a few people... while most of us came on down and headed on home..
I came down and met up with Iqbal... who was not able to make it for the meeting cause he had to attend a 'delayed' class..
I updated him on some of the meeting that we discussed.. mainly the ones that involved him and our division...
Soon, Abel came down and off we went... joining Nadia, Lis & Azie to somewhere Nad & Lis ate before...
the place is not too bad... good (red) atmosphere... good food.... but can't say the same for the workers there... too... unattentive?? or was it just me? seemed to me like as if they aren't as alert to notice unattended customers as they should be... whatever...
The place is situated near Mega Hotel.. and also near to the pub.. Wheels...

anyway.. after that..... headed home and here comes the next day, which is TODAY!!
Morning, drove to Curtin.. for a two hour Physics tutorial at 8am.... before class began...
class was dismissed ten minutes earlier... and I immediately went off to do some things before Chemistry lab session at 10.30am...
got to even spend some time with one of my CV Buddy... Chin.... (CV Buddy is something related to the CV Buddy Programme that was launched during CV Welcoming Gathering)
got to catch up with him a little... got some valuable information about him..hehe...

Anyway... after my lab session... did some work on the computer again.. including transfering some important data to my friend.... namely my Physics lab report.. haha!
after that... hung around cafeteria... with Kimmy & Michelle..
but soon... had to go for a workshop... 'Effective Paraphrasing'... or something like that... 1.30 til 2.30...
it was a good and simple workshop... on the importance of paraphrasing to avoid plagiarism, blahblahblahblah...
lots of attendance to my surprise... but mostly were new students, I recognised.. haha...
anyway.. after that session.. went back to join Kimmy & Michelle at the cafeteria...
poor Kimmy.. sigh... fell sick that afternoon... kesian...
body felt sensitive to cold all of a sudden... she even asked to borrow my jacket while we were at cafeteria! in the warm weather... my goodness...
and too think she had to go for a test later evening...

Her condition didn't improve when she went for her exam... with lots of my other friends... Michelle, Tina, Roger, Adrian, etc...
and it didn't improve when she came out...
I got to send her home after that... hope she'll feel better soon....
and well... came home.. and did usual..... came online after...

Realised that I had predicted some bad days ahead on Thursday morning... but turned out my days hadn't been too bad...
guess that Wednesday had been my downest point for the time being...
in the future there'll be more to expect.. sigh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home