Over a year has gone. HYBRID has recovered from his last fall after FATE’s game and has continued to set forth with his life; FATE still weaving Her obstacles for him and the ‘Demon of the Conscience’, ID still present and battling with him as he progressed.
How will his journey be from here onwards?



HYBRID smiles.

He’s looking forward to what’s ahead.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Sigh.. so much happened... sheesh...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My goodness.. so much happened.... how can I remember them all.... and chronologically correct?
sheesh... been so lazy to update the blog....

Last week, Wednesday... as usual... Curtin...
Once I arrived on campus, had to help VJ prepare the CV Booth.. so that the registration for CV Cheerleading team, Dance group, and Band & Choir could be opened...
sigh... recalled I tried to take care of the Student Council Election as well... getting people to vote for my party....
but it wasn't long before I had to go for class...
Less than two hours of class later, came out....
can't remember exactly what happened.. but it was just basically the booth, but mainly the election thing....
then another class... and then just basically wasting time.... which I did at the cafeteria before going to the admin building and then chatted with Anabel... who was waiting for her ride home...
Why am i staying around longer? that afternoon, I had been informed by Abel about a meeting with Dynasty hotel regarding the Charity Run they were going to organise sometime after middle of the year.... other member of EXCO to join this meeting are the Top 6 and the other heads of divisions...
As the time to meet came closer and closer... I got to meet up with Daryll, Serena, Kimmy, Iqbal, Izzah and then finally Abel before we left for the hotel...

At the hotel, met up with Snow Jae & VJ.... and then some of the hotel staffs that are organising the event, Daisy, Margarette(?) & the chairperson, Stanley, wasn't it? ain't sure....
we sat inside the cafe in the hotel... and got to order something to eat...
oh my gosh.. I am so glad that the food was actually free for us! Woohoo!! heheh! Honest from my heart....
anyway.... after dinner, we got down to business....
we of EXCO were told of what was going to happen and then what we were to do and take care of....
Our meeting ended an hour or so later... but we of EXCO and Abel continue our meeting somewhat longer... discussing amongst ourselves on a lot of matters....
we discussed for such a long time that we had to get our of the cafe and continue our discussion outside at the lobby...
the discussion was finally done at.... before 2am.... haha!

Then Thursday... came to school tired.. haha...
but there's gonna be a special meeting between the representatives of students (including most of the Student Council nominees) with the school directors and even Prof. Graham Lodwick & Dr. Barbara...
Met up with Izzah, VJ, Snow Jae, Kimmy, Serena & others before moving to the Council Meeting Room for the meeting..
The dialogue during the meeting was quite heated... as many complaints were surfaced...
the meeting ended two hours later... and some of us went to join at the cafeteria....
Later, in a few hours, I'll be having a quiz for Chemistry... so spent those time trying to studying as much as I could for it... Abel was even there to watch me try... hahah..
Anyway.. came time for the quiz... did better than I thought.... since I actually immediately gave up trying to input the information into my head, an hour before the quiz....
hehehe... hopefully it is enough to pass that one.... sigh....
after the quiz, lecture continued as normal...

Sigh.. after that class.. I contacted Abel... things had been running through my head and had really troubled my mind very much at one point somewhere during class...
I asked if I could talk to him one-to-one... I just needed to talk with someone... let it all out....
I did.... got to talk with Abel after he was free from his working hours...
I told him about everything that had been bothering me.... especially on one oarticular part of my life... sigh....
it helped so much to have someone at least listen to you and what you have to say... but Abel gives comfort and advises as well... which is more than just a bonus...
Just when I was done with my personal appointment with Abel... got to meet up with a few of the CV! Apprentices....
from there, Abel got to begin his impromptu motivation talks with them.. hehehe....
I however got caught up with a particular friend's problem.... accompany her lah.. try to keep her cool if possible... or at least be there to listen to her problem..

After she went off... to settle her problem.. I was really... really.... lost....
I really felt like I had nothing to do then... I just listened to my mp3 player...
smsed quite a lot... lost a lot of my credit there.... sigh...
I don't know lah... you can ask my friend, Diana... I was practically.... lost....
as the night got later.... Diana & Angeline actually pulled me to join them for dinner... I had actually just realised that I had not eaten....
While eating, I got to realise why I felt so lost earlier... It was plainly cause I had no plan for the rest of the night... and how I was going back home and even what time....
However, after dinner, got to make some plans.. and I felt less... lost.... I felt more normal... as normal as I can be...
got to hang at Iqbal's place with Angeline & Diana for quite a while... before heading home....
[Inside joke: Expired eye-mo.... hahaha]

then Friday.. the day has finally arrived.... the day when we know the results of the Student Council Election 2005....
Morning, attended Physics tutorial... the class was satisfyingly great for me... I actually understood pretty well what was going on... FOR ONCE!!!
after that... spent most of my time at the cafeteria.. and even at the computer lab... before going to the meeting venue where the vote counting will be done...
the meeting was supposed to be 12noon... but for some reason, when I arrived at the time, they had already began the meeting....
with the Returning Officer explaining how the vote counting system works, etc.... but in the end of the day, most of us are STILL unsure of how the voting system goes.... hahaha... need to work through it slowly next time...
well... 12 nominees and two had got to be eliminated....
one got quite little votes... but another two had quite a close race to stay NOT eliminated... and eventually one lost by only one or two votes... guess who was that?
Yup.. me....
sigh.... that was a dissappointing battle for me.. but I am all right about not being elected into the Student Council...
What REALLY got my goat was that.. of all my hard work to get the votes all this time... I had been expecting better... and to think I lost to that one person.. whom I, honestly dare admit, never saw worked to get people to vote...
but whatever lah... in or not... I would've been fine...
but sigh... alas... Benet, the Student Council President would not leave me out of it...
after the first meeting, he told me that I'd be back in the Student Council... and he ain't the only one who said that...
truthfully, not to brag or anything, I wouldn't be surprise...
sigh... gonna be so busy this year..... as much as I am busy already... sigh....

After the voting, I drove and accompanied Kimmy to mail something at the post office in town...
After that, also drove to Desserts cause she wanted to buy cake for Abel....
After that, then returned to campus... met up with Abel at his office... left him his cake... and then we went to rest a little at the cafeteria... before moving to the computer lab... where Kimmy did her Math Quiz and I just went online...
then time entered night.. Kimmy went on off while I headed to the admin building...
basically just wasted my time there... Abel was having a meeting with the CV! Apprentices (CV!A)...
Snow Jae, Serena and some of their coursemates were making a film there as well...
Krishna, Amos & Derek were amongst the actors in the film...
I got to join in Abel's meeting for a little bit in the end... and then suddenly, just when Diana & some others invited me to join them out, Snow jae suddenly asked me to join in the film making, amongst the actors and actresses..
so I did.. thought that they would only want me for a little while... but turned out it'll be longer..
took a long while... but eventually the filming was done....

Then had to wait for Diana & Iqbal to come on back to pick me up...
then off we went to Imperial Mall to have dinner... KFC...
I don't know why, but sometimes I just have the impulsive to just be randomly hyper... meaning, I just become strangely cheery and.. somewhat out of my slightly passive character...
anyway... after that dinner, did I headed straight home?
I believe I did...

Slept for quite long hours before I woke up to Saturday... Even the weekends I have no rest...
that afternoon, I was supposed to have cheerleading practise at Curtin... with Joanna and others..
Drove there... wanted to fill up my car with diesel... but then... with the shortage going on lately (Damn it!), the petrol station was packed with people...
so thought that I'd come back later evening when I headed back home or from Curtin...
big mistake there.... Should've just stayed and waited patiently!!
Picked up Kimmy at her place.. and then arrrived on campus... at the cafeteria, met up with the CV!A.. who were working on their campaign... namely making a banner, and posters...
we joined them... though we didn't really help them to do much of anything....
Spent the whole day with them... and eventually, Joanna, Gretchel arrived and we had our cheerleading practise...
sadly, attendance was poor and some of our cheerleaders just were busy with stuffs... sigh...
we barely got to practise... but nevermind... thankfully those mentioned knew basically the steps already...
this practise was for the promotion happening on Monday... and this was our only practise before then... hoped it turned out well...

Abel got to join us that evening... and soon enough, the banner was done...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Abel, the CV!A & their banner

after that, we headed off for dinner....
I drove Kimmy back home for a little bit.. followed behind my car was Roger...
after that, wanted to fill up on diesel... but then, my luck was not with me...
*Arrived at the petrol station*
"Diesel penuh (full).."... "Sorry, just finished..."
AHHH!!!!!
damn... no choice now... tomorrow I won't be able to drive the car... cause afraid no diesel for Monday...
Joined the guys at the coffee shop, the one that we had went before some time ago... somewhere along the road that I drove through for my driving lessons..
Had a great time there... before we moved on... to Desserts..
I drove on back home first... left my car.. and moved into Roger's car.... and then joined the rest at Desserts...
It was great few hours we spent there... we all got to know more about each other, especialy the CV!A; Tompoq, Diana, Johnna, Emy, Angeline, Eddy, Oscar, Roger, Jimmy, Melanie, Janice... and Aileen, who wasn't a CV!A, back had gotten to joined us earlier...
After that session, we all headed on home...

Then came Sunday...
CV! EXCO meeting at noon... Abel had agreed to pick me up, since I have no ride, after yesterday's event... The meeting was going to be held at Daryll's place...
there, we had our portluck lunch... which consisted of chicken wings, pizza, cheese cake & sausages....
then came our meeting... got to discuss a lot of matters that day....
had a break in between... had some more food.. with addition of crackers/keropok... haha...
then continued our meeting again... which ended by night time.. which was also when everyone began going off..
it was a fun and enjoyable time there... haha..
as serious as our dicussion may be... we always have fun somehow...
Iqbal sent me back home.... not staying up late this time...

Monday.... had to come to school late... sigh.. cause of my brother...
the CV!A's campaign began today... even starting off with a launching by Dr. Barbara, Acting Dean of Curtin and Dr. Ross Albern, Director of the Teaching & Learning Committee... as well as the cheerleading performance.. which didn't go perfectly.. but was all right..
had one class... then came back to the cafeteria...
the campaign so far isn't working well for the students of Curtin... lazy bastards...
Anyway... time went on...
I had planned to meet with my division members for a little discussion... since I just got a request from the SCS division (of CV!) to the AP Division to make some posters... and the CV Booth for next week's OMACHI event...
Wanted to discuss some details and delegate some tasks... but then turned out in the end, no one can make it but myself...
so thought to just give Lis her side of work on the CV Booth and then I take care of the poster myself...
I was quite.... upset by that.. but fine enough.... I won't take it personally..
got to make plans to work with Abel that night...

Before that... had a meeting with my three CV! buddies... just had to meet up with them and talk about things...
told them of the coming workshop open to them this Saturday... Campus Tour Coordinator Training...
had a long and quite a heated talk with one particular buddy of mine... hehe.. some of you reading this will most likely know who I am talking about...
after that... joined Abel to eat out... before coming back to do work...
work on the poster for long hours.... before was done and Abel sent me home....

Then came Tuesday....which I'll update on another day...

this is as far as I'll go for now...
hopefully I don't continue to feel lazy to update my blog... sigh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home