Over a year has gone. HYBRID has recovered from his last fall after FATE’s game and has continued to set forth with his life; FATE still weaving Her obstacles for him and the ‘Demon of the Conscience’, ID still present and battling with him as he progressed.
How will his journey be from here onwards?



HYBRID smiles.

He’s looking forward to what’s ahead.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Days becoming critically downing....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sigh.... things have been so down.. critically down for me as of late... sigh....

ok.. lah... Last Sunday was all right...
spent my time on the computer for the daytime... got to message with Abel during that time...
then afternoon, he and Iqbal invite me to join them out....
gladly I agreed to join them.. though I needed a ride to join them...
they planned to go out at first before going to Iqbal's house to do some work....
Ate at Boulevard's KFC... after spending quite some time there, talking and enjoying each other's company.. we then headed off....
Hmmm... wasn't as I thought it would've been when there... didn't do much work.. but did get some work done... hehee...
after that, went over to Serena's house for a little... and then went out to eat, Iqbal, Abel, Serena & I... the same coffee shop that we've went in the past week.. haha..... plus at the time it was coming to 9pm..
had actually thought maybe we go to watch a movie... but then it was too late already cause of the slow service at the shop...
Abel sent me back, accompanied by Iqbal & Serena and that ended the night...

Monday.... came to Curtin with my brother late morning...
starting today, the Student Council Election 2005 voting poll period began... it was initially to be located at the Lecture Theater Foyer.. but cause of the ever-worsening haze problem, the location had to be moved to the Library Foyer...
which proved to be a problem... since the foyer was a way more strategic area to pull students to vote... as time would soon show....
had to work to get students to vote for my party, CUSP... wasn't a easy job as most of the students don't come by the place...
after my only class of the day, I came back there to get more people to vote...
voting poll is open from 10am til 4pm, from today til this Thursday (the last day to vote).. and then finally Friday, when the results comes out... can't wait til then when all this suspence can finally be over...
When the voting poll closed that day, I spent most of my time at the cafeteria...

hehe... here's where one laughable incident happened... I'll just tell the story simply...

Kimmy just boarded the bus to go back to Curtin Village.. but she had left her glasses on the table at the cafeteria...
Noticing it, I took it and rushed to return them to her... At the bus stop, the bus was just about to move when I stopped it and boarded the bus...
went up to Kimmy and gave her back her glasses... just when I was about to exit, the door was shut... Ahh! hahha!
Then thought to just take a ride in this new bus that Curtin finally got after 3 years... or supposedly new anyway...
Thought to just accompany both Kimmy & Tompoq who was also on the bus... and along the way, get the feel of the bus for once...
When the two went off, I stayed behind... and turned out I was the remaining passenger onboard... which caught the bus driver's attention...
He asked... and I replied that I'll be heading back to campus... hahah!
On the way back, Giegel spotted me and when I told her what happened, she said, "No wonder you were smiling so much then!".... hahah!

Anyway, that evening, was a CV! meeting... a post mortem meeting regarding the Aventure Volunteer training workshop that we went through last Saturday...
All of CV!A and most of the EXCO were there first... boy was that a big impromptu party.. hahaha!
a few of the EXCO arrived shortly after Abel did....
Abel brought up a few matters regarding the workshop... and it wasn't long before those were settled...
then the main objective of the meeting was finally revealed... as a creamy cake with lit candles was brought in...
To celebrate Giegel's just belated birthday & Bay's very much belated birthday!! ahhhaa!

With that done, so was the meeting... though the CV!A had a quick meeting to cover some stuffs and then everyone were off to do their own stuffs...
Some of us went out to eat... Abel, Iqbal, Kimmy, Tompoq, Nadia, Daryll & I...
Abel got tired of eating at the same coffee shop in the past week... so we thought to eat some where else... and we did....
Don't remember what place it was... and lazy to bother explaining the location... the food there was all right anyway...
I phoned back home and told my sister that I'll be coming home late.... why?
cause I thought to join Iqbal at Abel's office to do work... any work... homework to CV! related work...
Worked for quite a while there... got to enjoy some good talks and laughs amongst the three of us...
We finally got out to go home at 2am... had some more argument with my mother...
what she said in the end.... just left me numb... I just don't know how to react anymore....
Just when about to leave, she even phoned Abel and asked him what we were doing...
I reached home about half an hour later and went to sleep..

And then came TODAY!! sigh.... today...
came to school very much in not a good mood... (though not in a grumpy mood)...
my throat really really hurt... since last night while working in Abel's office... plus with my lack of sleep that night and as of late....
plus again with what's happening in my family... sigh.... I felt really really not good... yet I still have to try to smile while I interact with them... except for those closer to me... then I acted more normally... example, me trying to take forty-winks on the table...
sigh... I felt so not well today.... the physical, mental and even emotional stress I've been having... AIH!!!
I so felt like just falling over and faint.... since that just won't happen... I just felt like having my whole body beatened up or thrown repeatedly against the wall or something hard.... or basically just suffering some pain...
honestly!! I was thinking that! I just felt like hurting my body.. I don't know why...

Still.. got to get people to vote for CUSP.. with that weak smile of mine... went to class and nearly slept all the time, I admit...
nearly had no appetite to eat lunch... I even mentioned to Abel today that I wouldn't be surprise to find myself weighing 50kg soon enough.... (I'm only around 55kg right now...)
got to set up some work to improve the voting poll... hopefully tomorrow, more and more people will be voting...
went to a couple more classes and then just when I went out of my last class.. encountered the CV!A team again.... and suddenly I was just pulled to join them to do a little of something...
SMSed my brother, saying that I'll be going back later... decided to follow Eddy & Roger back....
which we did at about 6pm I think..

Sigh.. lazy wanna talk about what happened when I came back early...
sigh.. more arguments... and I got to realise that my brother is pathetic when it comes to arguments... don't build good points to support his argument... or just back up my mother or sister's argument...
man, I'm making him sound like some villain in my life... hahha...
wish I could slay away this Evil in my world... like in the video games...

whatever.... but today really was a very very down time for me...
if there's a graph to keep track of my life's ups and downs.... today would've gone straight to the bottom.. or at least near it...
sigh... but... look at the bright side.. I just got permission to join Abel & others out to Desserts.. hehe!

~ Life is like a rollercoaster, there are ups and downs and even some loops along the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home