Over a year has gone. HYBRID has recovered from his last fall after FATE’s game and has continued to set forth with his life; FATE still weaving Her obstacles for him and the ‘Demon of the Conscience’, ID still present and battling with him as he progressed.
How will his journey be from here onwards?



HYBRID smiles.

He’s looking forward to what’s ahead.

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Marvelous beginning, B!tching ending

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I am so out to b*tch about something.. at the end of this (surely long) blog....

Monday, April 11, 2005
let's see if I can remember my days correctly... ah, yes.... definitely I can... hehe...
Morning... early.. I wore my formal attire and rushed to campus.... why?
cause Benet planned to have a Student Council Elecion campaigning presentation of CUSP at 9am I think.... I got to reach to campus some time before that.... we were supposed to meet somewhere before proceeding with the presentation...
Just as my brother was about to park the car, received a message from Benet...
turned out that the presentation has been cancelled.... man.. and to think I had to go through so much trouble to get to campus on time, following my damn brother...
I can still remember.. walking from the car and going to the canteen... and there, I met with a few other members of CUSP... of course they got the same message as me... but they made apparent that they weren't too happy... hahaha... but no hard feelings.. haha... just bothersome... cheh...

Anyway, my only class for the whole day was only 1pm... but we, CUSP, had a presentation to do at the same time as well...
got to talk with my dear lecturer, Ms. Anita, and she allowed me to be late to enter her class... sigh.. so nice...
for the rest of my free time, I just hung at the CV Booth... An event, the Blood Donation Drive was coming soon... that coming Wednesday... and we were trying to collect more blood donors to pre-register themselves for the event...

Then came that presentation I mentioned earlier.... CUSP met up for a while and then discussed quickly on how our presentation was gonna be like... and a few minutes later, we then went to the Lecture Theatre (LT) and went into the start of the class...
man.... I was so nervous... standing in front of all of those people, whom I only know very few... I was shaking really... haha!
but the presentation was quick and soon we were out of there and the lecture went on like usual...
Immediately, I went straight to my class... didn't miss much and got to resume my lecture as usual...

After class, stuck at the CV booth.. before closing it and then staying at the computer lab...
had thought to update my blog but then thought otherwise... which led me to writing this LONG blog entry now.. sigh...

Tuesday, April 12, 2005
morning, came to Curtin, as usual... opened the CV Booth... got to have someone replaced my shift and then went for class...
After class, noon, met up with the rest of CUSP and had a quick briefing period with Benet, on our actions throughout this week of campaigning for the Student Council Election...
after that, we did our presentation at LT again... this time to a different group of students...
was nervous again.. but thsi time, a lot more calmer...

hung at the CV Booth for some time before going for my classes...
Two separate classes later, got to meet up and eat dinner with Iqbal at the cafeteria.. got into a particular delightful topic about delicious seafood... not a topic that I often talk about.. but the large crabs from Japan just makes my mouth water.... one piece of a leg is more than enough compare to the whole of a crab that can be found here in Miri... sigh...
Iqbal had to go home for a while... before comng back for the CV meeting that night...
I had time and spent it doing my Math homework that I got that evening...
almost finished them but then had to go for the meeting at Council Room...
this meeting was mainly about the Blood Donation Drive happening tomorrow!
besides that, we also discussed about the Abanteara Volunteer training workshop happening this Saturday...
After a long meeting, quite a long one... we went downstair to the lobby to arrange the venue for the Blood Donation Drive that will be held there...
After that... went out to eat... at a coffee shop somewhere near Abel's home... then off to home to sleep...

Wednesday, April 13, 2005
morning, I ate breakfast... only slightly more than my usual appetite... had to prepare myself... you'll know for what...
came to Curtin with my brother.... then just waited at the admin lobby once I arrived...
I was early and everyone else came quite late than supposed to... haha...
We got to prepare the venue further when the people co-organising the Blood Donation Drive with CV arrived with all the equipments...
It was early and there wasn't much people... Abel was the first to donate his blood.. as always...
Today I had actually planned t donate my blood.... I registered, checked my blood and also blood type (O+.... after so long of wondering!!)... passed that.. but when checked for my blood pressure... I failed... and seemed to have a high blood pressure at the time...
honestly, I was really disappointed that I failed and was deemed not illegible.... sigh...
but thankfully, got to talk with them.. and they say it is all right to check my blood pressure again later... and try to calm myself down then... and maybe my blood pressure would slow down.. it was possibly just cause I was nervous.. being the first time wanting to donate blood and all...

Went to class.... when there was break somewhere during class.. I went to visit the place again... ten minutes later, went back to class...
was out of class about half an hour earlier... and had my lunch....
after lunch... then stuck around for the Blood Donation Drive... some time later, I got to check my blood pressure again, and YES!! Passed!! My blood pressure did come down... and so now I am illegible... hehe...
sigh... it was scary at first... but it wasn't bad at all... the pain of the injection was as much as a bee sting... without the poison...
the first injection to your arm is to numb that particular spot of the skin... so, when the needle to extract your blood (which is a lot bigger) is used, you won't feel the pain.... haha... really... I was fine..
about five minutes or more later... 400ml of blood had been drained out of me... and I felt so tired after that.... sigh...
the event went on for a few more hours before everything was done...
I wasn't there to do the post-work after the event, cause I had class... hahaah!! Got to escape from having to clean the place up!! haha!

After class... got to stick around some more.. had dinner at the cafeteria... with Serena and a few others...
soon, it was time for another meeting, 6.30pm... meeting with about half of the EXCO members.. who were able to come that night.. Snow Jae, Serena, Bay, Kimmy, Iqbal, Izzah, Giegel, VJ & Gretchel... (sadly no representatives from the PA division while all the other divisions had two each...)
this meeting was not compulsary.... but I defniitely wanted to come.. why?
cause this meeting was to interview with 11 potential people that we've picked to join us for the Abanteare Volunteer training workshop, this Saturday...
In less than half an hour, we discussed amongst ourselves.. and Abel told us of what questions we should ask them.... which was mainly all CV related....
then time to call in our candidates... Tompoq, Johnna, Emy, Angeline, Eddy KK, Diana, Oiwoja, Janice, Melanie & Jimmy..
the interview turned out to be quite intensive in my view... with difficult questions thrown at them...
they answered the best they could... and we got to identify quite some number of potentials amongst them....
the interview took over two hours, despite my darn hunger and the chilling coldness of the room (which stopped only at the end of the interview... man, was I shivering bad...)
after the interview, we have the candidates, now called the CV! Apprentice (after the reality show which stars Donald Trump, called 'Apprentice'), go home... it was over for them... but not the rest of us...
Amongst us eleven, including Abel, we discussed about the candidates... most of them showed big potential... but there were a particular few that didn't perform as we would prefered....
we had initially thought to only select EIGHT out of the eleven of them... and we had a VERY HARD time to decide....
in the end.. after a long time (an hour?), we finally decide that we bring in all of them... and put them all under probation period this whole semester.... to see how they perform and if they are as they say they were during the interview...

After that, we went out to eat... at we ate at the same place as the night before.....
at first, I was fine... but as the night progressed I began to feel less and less all right.... probably cause of the combination of the bitter coldness and then my starving stomach.... maybe the lack of blood in me contributed to my unwell-ness that night...
then, to make matters worse, it began to rain later that night.... most of us rushed to finish our foods and drinks before we went off to pay our bills and then off to home...

Thursday, April 14, 2005
My goodness today.. I completely missed my Physics Lab cause I thought it was the week that I didn't have it!! ahh!!! darn it!!
but it's all right, I suppose... just once... my as well.... let it go... hahaha!
anyway... that day, there was some more campaigning done by CUSP..... just passing out flyers in the cafeteria...
for those of you currently studying in Curtin still....
VOTE FOR CUSP FOR STUDENT COUNCIL!!!

anyway...... it was just a quick one before we were done...
guess what ah?
that afternoon, at 3pm, I went for classs... and found out that there was no lecture for today... cause Ms. Lau was away.. Ahh!! I thought that was for the lab!! Ah!! So the whole day, I did NOT attend any classes... Great!! [sarcasm]
anyway.... still had to stay back... cause got Math test that evening..... at 5.30pm.... the whole day I spent mostly revising the math calculations and all...
spent a little time at the cafeteria.... before came the time that I decided to go to the library...
wearing black formal attire everyday since Monday (except Wednesday) is very hot.... so went there for the coldness plus the proper environment...

There, met up with Kimmy, Navodi & Fiona... but soon it was just Kimmy & I when the other two left...
she did her Math homework while I studied for the Math test... hmph... she is in Degree by the way and I'm in foundation so don't think she has a Math test to take as well! haha!
An hour later, time to go for the test... went through the test and I was out in less than twenty minutes... hehehe...
the questions weren't too difficult and I did my revising right...
had nothing to do now... no ride back... don know how now... I just then had the urge to go to the admin lobby.. no particular reason... and guess my luck...
there, I encountered Abel talking with the 11 CV! Apprentice (CVA)... seemed that he was having a secret meeting with them, unknown to all EXCO... and I had just wandered into it without realising it...
I stuck around and listen and watched on as he talked to all of them...
somewhere in the middle, Lis & Nadia came and listened and watched as well...
Abel told the 11 what were the decision and what was planned for them.... a work, a task for them to do.... so that we of CV can study they performance... and evaluate them as well...
It was exciting to have them try to do this task as the work is just right for them all.. not too hard.. nor too easy... not too big, nor too small... plus it involves the Curtin community..
Now this 11 will be working together to achieve this work... so anticipating!

After Abel left, the 11 had a meeting.. and I automatically took the role as 'Abel's eyes & ears' to monitor their first performances...
I even wrote the minutes of their meeting... so far, in my opinion, the 11 performed well.. and they got to produce some very good ideas... but their standard of thinking aren't that high yet.. still naive and young...
anyway... after the meeting, got to report to Abel straight after upstairs at his working place...
after a while there, we went out to eat.... decided to go to Cafe Rosita at Dynasty hotel....
Abel wanted to go there, and Iqbal & I thought to have him indulge once a while...
sigh... my money... T-T

Friday, April 15, 2005
Today I have no class at all.... but I have a few meetings to attend... man...
first.. arrived at Curtin a few hours early.. before 1pm... got to have a division meeting with Lis & Krish at Krish's place, Iqbal couldn't make it...
We discussed on a few things and we got to finalise a few things... it wasn't long before we were done already....
after a while of spending some time there.. then went back to campus...
met up with Kimmy and soon went to meet up with the rest of CUSP at 3pm...a simple meeting before we all went innto LT and present ourselves for the last time...
After that... Kimmy planned to go visit the doctor to check her coughing... I went off to work on my proposal... one hour only to work before another meeting with CV...

had to rush, but I did one proposal and got it printed... then went to the Council Room... to find that Abel hasn't came and we just waited outside the locked room...
he came twenty minutes or so late.. cause he had to attend a few impromptu meetings... but the meeting was delayed further cause of the late arrivals of other members...
We finally started quite a while later.. discussed mainly on the Abanteare Volunteer training workshop (happening tomorrow)... which has been changed to Aventure Volunteer... 'Aventure' meaning advancing forward...
We discussed on quite a number of matters... and a few hours later, we were done...
we went downstairs to the library to set up the venue for the workshop for tomorrow... it took a while... but we did it...
After that, went to eat at Lou Bin Tang.... we got to talk alot and for a long time... man it was so enjoyable... Learned quite some about each other... or me learned the others anyway... haha...

during that time, Roger got to sms me, asking to confirm if he was not gonna be nvited to join for the workshop tomorrow... when putting forward our nominees, Roger had slipped my mind, cause of his lack of activeness all this while...
I had asked Abel if he could be asked to join before... but then after thinking for some time, he decided not to.. and I accept that..
replied Roger that he wouldn't be joining... he seemed to be somewhat disappointed about that from his sms... but I even got Abel to say a few to him through sms...
Anyway... after a LONG while, finally we went off... sent Kimmy back home and then I myself headed home...
As I was driving home, suddenly Abel called me and told me to have Roger to come for the workshop tomorrow... I was so surprised at the sudden change of mind!
I drove a few more distance after hanging up with Abel... then I just couldn't wait any longer.. I just phoned Roger... disturbed his sleep and told him about it... and blahblahblah...done.. then reached home...
by the way, by then it was late.... damn this is definitely one of those times that I REALLY despise... dog-gone it!!

So annoying... my mother.... man... got a scolding bad last night (at 1am this morning to be precise)... I defended myself but my mother is as stubborn as always...
Just then, Abel happened to sms me, asking what was Roger's reaction from teh news... I replied... nad then some...
I told him what happened... I'm quite sure that he was surprised by my second reply when I said I was crying right then.... it hurt so much...
he called me after my second reply... I answered the phone and talked to him outside of my house....
I was crying so much as he tried to comfort me... but I felt better after got to talk with him... and got to sleep after that....

Saturday, April 16, 2005 (today)
This morning, woke up early.. got to go online for a quick while.... prepared myself to go out...
met up with Roger later and then off we went to campus... but arrived there so early... sheesh that boy.. hahah...
so just waited at the lobby...
slowly by slowly, more and more of the others came... including the CVA..
Then came the time to energize ourselves, ten minutes before the start...
We did a little dance to energize ourselves... lots of laughs there... haha... then we start... with Associate Professor Rosslyn Albon, Director of Teaching & Learning, as our workshop conductor...
the workshop was loads of fun... haha... did roleplaying and experienced a type of training never i've done before.. learned quite some a lot from this....
this workshop, in my view, was very much on adapting yourself to a new culture at a new working place or seomthing like that....
the workshop lasted for over three hours, including the debriefing session, where we take a look back at what we've experience during this workshop...

After the workshop is over... we re-arranged the library venue to the way it originally was... and then went for lunch...
the CVA team, including Roger, had a meeting after lunch at the cafeteria...
Abel, Iqbal, Kimmy, Daryll, Nadia & I got to be there to watch them (some of us for only a while only)...
the meeting took quite some time...
After the meeting, I waited for Abel to send me back home... Kimmy followed as well...
she got home, and then Abel sent me back...

sigh... stupid my brother... here's the scenario...
I just got home...
Brother: What is mother cooking?
"... I just came back, how should I know?"
Brother: Fried chicken wing la! Smell already know!
"..." *resume my stuff*
Brother: You know why you don know?
*Thought: what...?* "Why?"
Brother: Because you don't care...
*What the f*ck!?*

What the f*ck is so damn right... what the hell lah this bastard! I come back home, first thing he does, wanna start a fight with me....
I felt SO angry and that moment... damn bastard.... sheesh!
so damn hate that boy! No way am I EVER gonna love or respect him! I see no point for it or whatever! Shit that boy!
fine lah him... let him have his way... 'What goes around comes around.'

then tonight, spent most of my time updating this blog... sigh... hhaha!

~ Life is like a bed of roses; even roses has its thorns.
(This two should come together... suits together very much... if you can catch what it means... but it is very plain and clear what it means. for me at least...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home