Over a year has gone. HYBRID has recovered from his last fall after FATE’s game and has continued to set forth with his life; FATE still weaving Her obstacles for him and the ‘Demon of the Conscience’, ID still present and battling with him as he progressed.
How will his journey be from here onwards?



HYBRID smiles.

He’s looking forward to what’s ahead.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Even more has happened...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Now.. let's see... what has been happening in the last week.... since last Tuesday..
Ah yeah.... now I remember..

Came to campus as usual... helped out with the campaign that the CV!A were running...
one hour class til noon... and then got prepared to join Abel and some others to go to a high school... which was my old secondary school! SMK Chung Hua Miri!
I just had GOT to go! hahaa! I wanted to see how it's been...
Abel was going there to do a motivation talk to the students (the ones that are not keen to studying) to motivate them to study and to work to be successful in their lives...
Got a ride there by the Curtin bus.... the others who joined included Iqbal, Oscar, Daryll, KC, Izzah, VJ & Kimmy...
as we headed to the school, Abel briefed us a little of what's gonna happen...
supposedly, there were going to be 120 students, I think.... to be there for the talk....

initially, I had thought that the talk was gonna happen at the big (air-conditioned) hall of the school... I was SO looking forward to it...
but then... turned out the talk was gonna be at a crampy conference room... sheesh...

Nonetheless, Abel got the job done... we had our share of fun.. and soon enough, the talk was over... and the students can go off to do their own things...
however, not really for us, as the Curtin bus is not there yet to send us back...
so had to stick around longer.... got to watch the brass band practising on the basketball courts... and also had a little something to eat at the cafeteria....
We finally went off back to campus at 5pm when the bus finally arrived...
to be honest, I was supposed to have a Math class at 4pm... and I had thought I'd be half an hour late... but then turned out at that moment, I wasn't going to make it to the class at all...
sigh.. oh well... I can catch up with Math.. no problem...
Back on campus, headed for the CV! Cheerleading and Dance practise that was starting from 5.30pm (the time we just arrived)...
the two separate practises were mainly conducted by Joanna and Gretchel... one hour each... from 5.30-7.30pm....
had a little problem with the venue.. but went through with the practises, nonetheless...

after that... what happened.... hmm...
I believe I had a late night working with Iqbal... can't be sure.... too long ago and too much has happened...

Next day is Wednesday... man... I really can barely remember...
sigh... I really can't remember my days anymore.... way too much ups and downs that has happened...
sigh... there goes my diary.... and some sweet and also bitter memories...
brief summary... daytime spent at Curtin with activities and work to do...
nights came back home late.. some nights cause of work, some cause went out with my CV family...
had stresses putting a hard strain on me, physically, mentally and even emotionally...

I can remember the lastest few days though... starting from Saturday... before that, my memory is like a blur...
Saturday... morning...
Campus Tour Coordinators Training workshop, organised by CV! and conducted by some of our ex-SOAR Advisors.. namely Snow Jae, Serena, Kimmy, Iqbal, Kian, Bay & Izzah...
sigh... morning started off badly... with most of us being quite upset about different things...
but at the end of the workshop, we all got to calm down more....
most of the CV! Apprentices were there for the workshop... and nearly all of them got to have a talk with Abel.. and then later, most of the EXCO members....
after noon, all of us remaining there decided to go off for lunch somewhere... took us a while to decide where, but finally, Abel suggested a nice place...
we all got there and had our lunches... in the comfy seats, in the air-conditioned room, with the nice and clean atmosphere inside the restaurant and even the nice songs playing on the radio...
I don't know what the place is called... Shell something something...
we had hours of fun there.... eating, talking, laughing, discussing, etc... after our meals, we got out of the restaurant and gathered at the lounge area.. and just enjoyed ourselves as some of us took turns playing the guitar while everyone else sang the songs... haha...

evening time, most of us had already gone off.... but not for me, Abel, Johnna, Diana, Emy, Angeline, Janice & Jimmy...
if I'm not mistaken, the girls were the ones that suggested the idea of going window shopping at Boulevard... then invited Abel to join...
cause of that and the fact that I had no other plans, I joined along...
We had fun... I personally gotten to know a bit more about fashion.. a tiny bit... we spent a fun time together, walking around window shopping around Boulevard...
after that, headed off to Parkson to watch movie... The Pacifier... starring Vin Diesel...
first we had our dinner at McDonald... contacted people to join us....
waited for the time... the movie was at 9.15pm....
heheh... got to get Roger to join us.. for once he's joining this gang to watch a movie.. hehe...
We enjoyed ourselves that night.. the movie was great....

After that, Roger headed back home... while the rest of us spent some more time at Al Fresco...
nearly all of them wanted to go clubbing... I wasn't too thrilled with the thought... not that I dislike clubbing or anything... just the status of my current state and situation...
However, cause of the crowd, we never got into Cheerie Berries.... spent the time outside...
eventually, got to go home... though at 2 in the morning.. sigh... haha...

Next day... Sunday.... I had actually planned to just sleep and sleep and sleep... all the way til I woke up on my own and not fall back to sleep again...
but.. hahah... that plan didn't happen... cause by 10am, suddenly my phone rang....
turned out to be Diana... answered... turned out she and Angeline were coming to Sin Yakin, the big coffee shop that was near where I lived... to eat breakfast...
hehe... I can still recall the question she asked me.... 'You are awake already, right?'
haha.. I just laughed right there.... then told her my answer honestly...
immediately she didn't know what to say already.... but I agreed to join them nonetheless....
told her I'll meet with them half an hour later...
Got off bed.... got to shower... and after that went off to meet with them.. I could easily walk over to Sin Yakin...

After having breakfast with them... then we went to Johnna's apartment...
and let me tell you, his apartment is excellent.... knew it the moment I got a look at the place...
such a calm and comfortable atmosphere.. nice modern art on the walls.. great electronical stuffs around the house (home theater system, computer, etc).... a fridge filled with good stuffs... and lots of snacks to spare... hahah!
spent quite a while there.... and then we went off....
went to Parkson and we got to play two rounds of bowling...
the game started off quite well for me... and for the first time, I was on a row with hittings strikes and spares and I even got a double strike fair and square.. hahah!
also, Johnna, who was excellent in bowling as I had once blogged about some blogs back... was having difficulties with his bowling, and wasn't performing as well at the time..
but then, going into the second game, things turned as my luck seemed to fade off and Johnna's performance rose immensely as he got his momentum going right...
after that, we headed off to the Miri Crocodile Farm... along the way, fetching Iqbal to join us..
it's been a while since my last visit to this farm... but nothing at all has changed...
sorry to say lah, this farm is owned by the father of a good friend of mine.. but I don't like the place...
cages too small and not well-suited for the animals... nothing much ever happens there... I don't see much reason why the place could be a tourist attraction...
it really needs to improve its facilities, besides adding more small cages for crocodiles...
anyway... only half an hour and we already covered the whole farm... I never realised how small the place actually was....

after that, sent Angeline home... and then we went to Imperial, more window shopping...
that evening, Abel smsed, mentioning about doing his work at Desserts and is inviting company...
Diana, Johnna, Iqbal & I had a little trouble planning out our progress til that...
I was sent home to eat dinner... waited for over an hour before Iqbal came back to pick me up...
then at Desserts... Abel, Iqbal, Johnna, Serena, Diana, Kimmy, Michelle, KC, VJ, Snow Jae & I were there...
after our time there, we decided to proceed the night at Johnna's apartment... which we did... and boy did everyone else enjoyed themselves there..
and as the night proceeded, we turned into a great night out... at midnight, we were celebrated Johnna's birthday...
but then... a few hours later, something just had to trigger and ruin the whole mood of the night... which even led Abel to immediately left for home...
thankfully, things got better in the end before we all headed on home..
guess what though.. it was 5am when I got home... that's real bad.. sigh...
and to think I have to be up at 7.30 to prepare myself to go to school in the morning...

Without bothering to shower, I just slept in the sitting room...
woke up more than two hours later and then did the usual before going to school...
this day, nothing much happened... just more work that I found out that I had to be done with on the day before the next day...
evening time, got to spend time with Johnna, Emy, Angeline & Diana to eat kueh chap/baku teh at DPS supermarket....
then Iqbal joined and we headed to Curtin Village while the girls went on to freshen themselves up before we will head off to Leez's Cafe...
sigh.. while waiting at Diana's place.. got to watch a Iban film... and boy was it terrible...
repetitive, boring, not logical, lousy acting, bad camera work..... big word..... pointless...
sigh....

anyway, got to join for dinner with Abel at Lou Bin Tang...
before we went to Leez's Cafe... there, we got to celebrate Johnna's birthday again... this time, with cake and candles..
as we continued to spend time, Abel had to go off... but we went on with the night there... with lots of good laughs and stuffs...
though the night didn't end so well for me...
truthfully, I was terribly upset while everyone else was laughing... I laughed cause I tried to enjoy the best that I could and not selfishly ruin the mood...
sigh.. whatever lah...
got home by 10.30pm... had planned to shower and then do some work til late night... but then my plan was once again derailed when my eldest sister (currently still at Kuala Lumpur) wanted to talk to me on the phone...
had a VERY VERY long chat with her... all family related matters.... (annoying those mosquitoes that kept bothering me as I spoke on the phone... my feet were so itchy after that...)
after that talk, I really felt relieved... cause now there's someone in the family who has some ideas of what I've been doing...
(though after today, I saw that that didn't change much of anything around the house)

despite it already being late, I decided to just stick with the plan and work a bit...
got to go to sleep at 12.30am...

Woke up this morning just before 8am... had to rush myself... showered, ate a light breakfast and then went to campus with my brother... for once, I was the one driving... but then, sheesh...
I thought I'd be able to get away with this time without being moody... but no!!
as I was driving, my eldest sister called and talked to my brother, regarding my comment on his bad-temperedness...
and damn that the reasons for his actions were so darn biased.... terribly annoying lah that boy...
then not only that, he keeps shouting orders for me while I drive...
YO, F*&%^$@! I KNOW WHAT TO DO WHILE DRIVING!!!!
he kept on with the orders all the way til I finally parked the car... and even then he wanted to comment on my action, where I just threw the car keys at the back seat to where his books were... saying that he would've just shut the door if he had not seen me do that...
hey.... I would easily know if you have taken the keys or not before shutting and lockin the car... f*&%^#$....

9am I needed to prepare the CV! Booth for the OMACHI fundraising event...
but damned, I was so moody and I was so bad-tempered while doing my work... I was even rude to Bay a bit, who I respect so so much for how he works and treats everyone with him... I was even mean to Roger on one bit on (now I think about it) small matters, which I could've just reminded him nicely...
I was so pissed (I dare say) about lots of thing that few hours that morning... from my brother, to some of my working mates, and even myself...
sigh.............................

anyway.. thankfully, things brightened up for me as the day progressed and my bad-temperedness decremented and I was back to being cheery ol' me... if I can call myself cheery...
the OMACHI event went excellent... our big accomplishment is that the event was supposed to go on til 4pm, but our desserts on sell were sold out even before 2pm!!
Initial plan was that the OMACHI event happens again tomorrow... at the same time and place... but then Aunty Annie, who contributed the desserts for this event, said she is unable to provide the desserts for tomorrow... so the event may be postponed to next week.. to be confirmed...

anyway... classes, then headed home...
sigh.. once got home... got lectured by my mother... damn annoying.... I admit... plus again with my brother's annoying (but pointless and worthless) attempts to shoot me down...
after that, I went for shower... and as I showered... I had gotten to think...
all this time, I've always thought I had two sides in my current life... work life (CV!, Student Council, studies) and personal life (friends, family, etc)...
but then I've gotten to realise that there was more to my personal life... that it had actually split into two... which led me to come to a conclusion of the 'Work' me, the 'Usual' me and the 'Family' me...
the 'Work' me would be when I work in CV!, Student Council or in my studies, trying to be professional as I work and all that...
the 'Usual' me would be the current me that many see when outside the house (and not in the company of my brother)...
the 'Family' me would be the me when I am back home with my family or me whenever I interact with my family members... which includes my dear respect to my mother and elder sisters...

For my current family matter situation, the 'Usual' me is feeling very much annoyed by it and is losing lots of patience... while 'Family' me understands why this is happenning and is trying best to bring things right again...
my 'Work' me has nothing to say on it though as I find it no point to...
despite the different sides and point of view from each of these 'me's.... one thing I was really 100% certain that the three agree on...
all three me's dislike my brother...
the 'Work' me would never agree and want or even imagine working with him..
the 'Usual' me find him a terrible nuisance and annoyance to be with...
even the 'Family' me find no point to respect him (when I am able to respect my mother so much despite her annoyance)...
which would conclude that I truly and fully despise my brother..
hmph!!

sigh.. finally.. got them out... sheesh....
now.. time to sleep for tomorrow... eyes burning tired..

1 Comments:

Blogger Zack_Tiang said...

Don't get mistaken... I don't use f* often... the only time I use the word is when I am really angry/frustrated/pissed about something or someone...
And my brother pisses me off very much and very often.

Try living with him.... I dare anyone to live with him for some years in the same house and still be able to love and respect him as a brother...
I've lived with him all my life... and I would know how he really is...
F*&^@#$....

4:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home