Over a year has gone. HYBRID has recovered from his last fall after FATE’s game and has continued to set forth with his life; FATE still weaving Her obstacles for him and the ‘Demon of the Conscience’, ID still present and battling with him as he progressed.
How will his journey be from here onwards?



HYBRID smiles.

He’s looking forward to what’s ahead.

Thursday, January 13, 2005

The Nurvana: Reloaded


It's been a few days since I last updated my blog... well... my reason is simple... nothing special had happened in thoes last few days..

though, actually, last night had ended sweetly for me. All cause of one sms reply from someone... (And to avoid any misunderstandings, sadly to say, it was not from Ilma...)

anyway.. today was I had seminar classes for Malaysian and Moral studies... if you recall me talking about extra four hours of class for both subjects...
anyway.. had a little trouble to start, but putting those aside, got to Curtin campus without any problem...
'survived' both the classes eventually near the end of the daytime...
hahaa.. nah, the classes weren't bad at all... just that.. my eyes are burning badly.. throughout today and even now.... darn it...
well.. tomorrow will need to hand up two essays for either classes...
Malaysian studies's essay I need to finish by tonight... darn it.. never fully fulfilled what the lecturer had wanted us to write in our essays.... and I thought that I was done yesterday... T-T

anyway... today's been quite good... the sms from last night still lingered in my head...
then got to bury the hatchet with a particular friend of mine....
and I'm certain that I'm gonna be able to finish that Malaysian studies essay, at least by tonight...
so... grateful for being able to have such a day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home