Over a year has gone. HYBRID has recovered from his last fall after FATE’s game and has continued to set forth with his life; FATE still weaving Her obstacles for him and the ‘Demon of the Conscience’, ID still present and battling with him as he progressed.
How will his journey be from here onwards?



HYBRID smiles.

He’s looking forward to what’s ahead.

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Thursday... Final Day!


Final day? Final day of what? Final day of my work! Yay!
Yeah, I know I said that my last day would be this friday... tomorrow... but it turned out that my younger cousin is stopping work today and won't be coming tomorrow..
so my aunt said that I don't need to come anymore as well... that way no problem of transport to work...
she told me all of that during lunch break and gave me my salary too... Yay!
don't go looking for me to treat any of you... I'm saving these for.. special purposes...
don't think I'm being stingy or selfish or anything... it's not so often I earn my own money all right?
ok ok... if want my treat, can... but have to see for what occasion first... ok? just talk to me about it... then I'll see...

anyway... today's work was all right.. busy busy busy....
and guess what? that little kid was around for today...
sheesh.. noisy annoying little rascal... hahaha... though today he wasn't THAT bad... still can tolerate...
well.. I'll say that I couldn't wait for the day to be over with... Yay! No more work for me!!

anyway... next week.. summer course.. I suppose it is on for the foundation... so I'll just go for the class next Friday... unless something happens to change that plan....

It's just entering night right now.. so I guess I'll be online for quite a long while some more...
besides.. NO MORE WORK TOMORROW! YAY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home