Over a year has gone. HYBRID has recovered from his last fall after FATE’s game and has continued to set forth with his life; FATE still weaving Her obstacles for him and the ‘Demon of the Conscience’, ID still present and battling with him as he progressed.
How will his journey be from here onwards?



HYBRID smiles.

He’s looking forward to what’s ahead.

Friday, May 27, 2005

The show must go on!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Wow... been a while since I updated my blog of my life...
hmm... I'll just update what I see I would want to be remembered.

Sunday... I basically just caught up with some onlining stuff.... including the blogging...

Monday... just usual day at campus.. usual as in classes and homework and hanging with friends, etc...

Tuesday... ah.. this day, something out of the ordinary... ordinary from the 'usual' that I just talked about...

Today the OMACHI fundraising event happened for the second time!
Starting from 10am til 4pm.... selling the sweet chocolate puddings and the omachi..
the sells at the beginning were slow and not going well... but came afternoon, we were able to sell out all of the chocolate puddings and omachi by around 3.30pm, much thanks to Izzah honestly.

After my class, 5.30pm, headed straight for the cheerleading and dance practise at the Multi-Purpose Hall..
Today's attendance was not much, but we didn't exactly mind, since it was understandable that the absentees have their reasons to not be able to come (i.e. transportation home) and it is easier for us to focus on teaching those that came.

after all the practises, got to eat kueh chap with Roger at DPS...
then got to join Abel, Iqbal, Diana, Johnna, Angeline & Tompoq at Leez's Cafe.
today, May 24th, is Iqbal's birthday!! they were having a small celebration there.
when Roger & I came and had a chess match... and yay, I beat him.. hehe...
anyway, after the match, we headed back after enjoying the birthday cake...

Wednesday, I left my Writing & Research Skills 062 class less than half an hour earlier to join the others at the cafeteria for the Gawaii & Keamatan Food Promotions.

This event, jointly organised by CV! and Ciao Mien, was to promote the Gawaii celebration amongst the Curtin community on campus.
There were performances from our cultural and modern dance groups, and most importantly, performance from our CV! band!! Woohoo!!
you can say that this was their very first official performance.
the performance was all right but there's room to improve...
the event only lasted for over one hour and a half then everything sort of slowed down...

Thursday, yesterday, drove to school without a lisence... haha... since my wallet has been missing for a long time now and still no news about it...
so.. I've lost my Student ID, my Identity Card, my driver's lisence, RM50++, some miscellaneous card collections, some passport-sized photos and some momentos of National Service... sigh....
anyway... this day was so... sigh...
after the Physics lab session, I temporarily transformed myself into a studious nerd. looking through my Chemistry lecture notes and jotting down the calculation formulaes and trying to understand and revise what I knew...
then test time, at 3-4pm.... for Chemistry.. sigh... didn't do well... sigh... I can predict that I've lost over half of the full mark already.. sigh...
then.. one hour free.... stayed in my studious form, this time for Engineering Maths.... the test was at 5.. yeah.. after my one hour free period... sigh...
but at least, it wasn't as bad...
got to revise through the covered topics... and then went for the exam...
the exam was held at the Lecture Theatre and turned out that students of Engineering Maths 062 will be taking the exam along with the students of Engineering Maths 061...
so got to meet up with lots of my peers.. hehe...

anyway, Maths test was quite all right for me... but I know I've lost about 3 marks for one question which I blew when I gave the wrong formulae... sigh.. the other questions though I'm not too sure....
but it should be all right....
then I stayed back for a Student Council meeting that night...
got to catch up with my Math homework while waiting together with Benet & Kimmy...
when the meeting time came, we had our meeting at the Student Council room.. instead of the Council Room...
reason being that the room's air-conditioning was not working, so it'll be hot to be sitting in there...
anyway, the meeting went on... with a goal set by Benet to end at 9.30pm.. a two hours meeting, instead of our first two THREE-hour meetings...
the meeting went off... some part serious, some part mischievous... and yay! indeed the meeting was done before 9.30pm!
I drove on home and then had much trouble before getting my sleep... sigh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home