Over a year has gone. HYBRID has recovered from his last fall after FATE’s game and has continued to set forth with his life; FATE still weaving Her obstacles for him and the ‘Demon of the Conscience’, ID still present and battling with him as he progressed.
How will his journey be from here onwards?



HYBRID smiles.

He’s looking forward to what’s ahead.

Friday, December 17, 2004

Third Day

Man.. kind of tired today... sleep too little last night.... make that.... this morning... 1am til 7am... hmm.... add that with the other nights of less sleeps then...

Anyway... just bloggin about my third day of work.... besides my lesser energy and often drowsiness... it was like before... nothing much different...

ok... when I came back from work... my mother greeted me by saying that she already knew my results for my semester...
she had written it down on a piece of paper....

Yay! No fail! I even got distinction for IT 064 & Mathematics 063 and two HIGH distinctions for Academic English 061 & Critical Thinking 060! WOOHOO!!
Both my Chemistry 063 and Physics 063 were passed... probably just enough or around there....

hehehe! Well... most of the people I got to chat with right now (evening) had passed... Azie, Nadia, Darshana & Jeremy...
Jeremy got such excellent results... sigh... he's so good leh.... one of the best in my foundation group...
ok.. that's all for this entry...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home