Over a year has gone. HYBRID has recovered from his last fall after FATE’s game and has continued to set forth with his life; FATE still weaving Her obstacles for him and the ‘Demon of the Conscience’, ID still present and battling with him as he progressed.
How will his journey be from here onwards?



HYBRID smiles.

He’s looking forward to what’s ahead.

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Defending Case against YourSenior's Accusations


It seems an argument on my commenting action has risen since yesterday....
Let me just gather everything together....

YourSenior said:
"I don't see any qualification in you that you can comment on your friends. Especially this is for public view. U are not a good friend at all. Especially the last comment on Xu Yang and Henry. What kind of a friend is this?
Who are you to judge people?Though I'm not there durind the presentation but i know everyone have given their best. It's ok you comment on them but please do it in private instead of embarrasing people in public.
I seriously think tat you SUCK being a friend. Seriously. Change ur attitude dude!"

I replied:
"I'm commenting them so that they would improve themselves, YourSenior. I'm not out to embarrass them..
All of my comments are honest & true and actually, I do not believe that they've gave their best in this presentation...
Besides, who are YOU to throw judgement on how OTHERS judge others? I don't want to start a fight here...
What I've said are honest and true and COMPLETELY in good will that those I commented would improve themselves for future and *MORE* important presentations...
I WILL hold to my ground, until I am told *in person*, by those close to me, that what I've done is wrong as a friend."

Senior answered:
"You're making assumptions all by your own. You're doing it for their own good? I don't see that instead, you're making them embarrass in public.
Why not you just talk to them in person as in one-on-one rather than to post it in the blog? yes! you have a good intention BUT you did it the wrong way.
just one question "do you want people to talk bad things bout you in the public without you knowing?" look at this. "YOU WERE MUMBLING ALL ALONG YOUR SPEECH!!"
You were using caps lock and !!!. what does that mean btw (by the way)?"

My reply:
True, what I said about them not giving their best in this presentation was assumptions, but assumptions made with evidences!!
One example of evidence I have with Xu Yang was, he was reading his speech notes before his turn... and from the look of it, he only GOT to know his speech on the spot!
Which resulted with him mumbling to himself throughout his speech. Reason because he was still not familiar with what he was suppose to talk about.
(Sorry, Xu Yang... another one of the weaknesses you shown that day)

And besides, if they are embarrassed just because I did this here, why not during their speech?
They WERE doing it in front of everyone else!! Everyone else could very will be talking bad or making fun of their presentations ANYWAY!!
At least I voiced it out!! By chance, they will get to know of this and then they would know of their weaknesses.
If by chance they see this in the way that YOU did, the worst result would be they will dislike me and not be my friend anymore and STILL be as bad as before in their future presentations.
but, the better result would be they understand some of their weaknesses and try to improve on them.

In your argument, I noticed a pair of contradicting premises. In one line, you said, "You're doing it for their own good? I don't see that..." and then in another, you mentioned, "yes! you have a good intention..." And what does THAT imply?

"Do you want people to talk bad things bout you in the public without you knowing?"
Well, what can I do even IF I don't want that. I do sense people talking bad about me behind my back already!
And NONE of them ever dare to voice it out so everyone would know or ME to know...
they only talk amongst themselves behind people's back... At least I didn't exactly do it behind their backs.
They have the chance to read this, or at least, friends of theirs.
BESIDES! I am NOT talking bad things about them!! I'm stating their weaknesses!!
Talking bad things about someone and stating out someone's weaknesses are two DIFFERENT things.

and for your information, cap locking is just ONE of the styles I use to put emphasis on what I am saying, and I was PARTICULARLY emphasizing on that line.
You try listening to Xu Yang during his presentation and then YOU'LL understand.
(Sorry again, Xu Yang... nothing personal here, honestly)

SO, what have you to say now? And, Senior / YourSenior, please don't post your arguments in the Post Board... It was meant for people to put comments... not for debating or arguing...
e-mail me your reply... my e-mail's zack_tkw@hotmail.com
use a false e-mail address or whatever.. I wouldn't care who you are... cause it is YOUR opinion on my actions.. and I respect that... I just need to defend myself after all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zack_Tiang said...

wow... thanks for agreeing with me, Esther...
It makes me feel so good that more than one person supports my claims....

7:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home