Over a year has gone. HYBRID has recovered from his last fall after FATE’s game and has continued to set forth with his life; FATE still weaving Her obstacles for him and the ‘Demon of the Conscience’, ID still present and battling with him as he progressed.
How will his journey be from here onwards?



HYBRID smiles.

He’s looking forward to what’s ahead.

Friday, October 22, 2004

Friday - Sunflower Visit


Today, again, got to drive the car to campus all by myself again.
but sigh... today... not so good...

This afternoon was the CV! visit to the Sunflower Center for Special Children....
and I was given the task of organising it....
sigh.... this morning it had seemed that things were going to be fine...
but then it truly wasn't....
after all of my classes were done.... I tried to inform everyone of the time and place to meet...
and as time to go got closer... I was busy looking for the props/items that I needed to bring for the visit...
boy.. wasted A LOT of money at this point... sigh.....
then when the time came... over half of the people that had planned to go, cancelled at the last moment....
sigh.... leaving only eight people and Abel, including myself, to go for the visit....
I feel so sorry and guilty for failing Abel.... sigh.....

fortunately... things worked out a little in the end of our visit...
we had fun with the children there... the children loved the gifts we had for them...
it was all right.... (plus, we got to know how good Iqbal, VJ & Edmund were at making cookies!) :-D

tonight.. going to have a meeting for the Math Workshop that's happening tomorrow morning....
sigh.. mother's so worried about me driving home at night... especially since it might rain tonight...
hope I don't get myself into an accident instead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home