Over a year has gone. HYBRID has recovered from his last fall after FATE’s game and has continued to set forth with his life; FATE still weaving Her obstacles for him and the ‘Demon of the Conscience’, ID still present and battling with him as he progressed.
How will his journey be from here onwards?



HYBRID smiles.

He’s looking forward to what’s ahead.

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Tiring Monday

Sigh... last night I was SO tired...
===============
Morning,
I feel I hate this time of my life.... So busy...
ONE, I needed to have a talk with a particular friend....
TWO, the CV (Curtin Volunteers) work at the cafeteria...
THREE, an IT project due the next day... (which my group hasn't even done half of the project, sigh...)

sigh.... and to think at one moment all three of this was happening that morning, where I was having the talk with that particular friend of mine, then my IT project groupmate came to talk to me about the project... and THEN I was called to do something for the CV....

sigh.. my friends often ask me why am I so busy....
what can I say? I only reply them with a laugh....
A laugh meant for laughing at myself and my predicament...
sigh.. it seems awkward.. but it helps... the laugh...
It makes me feel better about it, and kind of makes me feel... I don know... alive?

Afternoon,
Sigh... sorry Miss Anita... didn't mean to miss your class yesterday... sigh..... I'm so sad cause of that....
I wasn't the only one that had to miss her class... Lis and Nadia also had work to do as well with CV...
oh, if you were wondering what work we had with CV, it was taking care of the CV booth at the cafeteria and also doing the promo of the John Curtin Charity Month (JCCM)... and at the same time rounding up some charity donation...
Lis was one of the cheerleaders doing the promo... along with Gretchel, Bella, Joana, Snow J, and Ehon!
Nadia was to help around at the booth....
Me? I was to walk around as the 'sandwich box man/boy'.... What's that?
well.... putting it plainly... I was to wear some signs on my body at the front and back and walk around, promoting JCCM....
I had a better audience than I had thought I would...
then, soon, my work added to distributing fliers of JCCM and then collecting donations for charity...
Hehe! I had to say, I collect quite a load.... but it's the first day of JCCM.. so I'm afraid I'm expecting a lesser haul as time goes by... which I truly hope won't be the case....
THIS IS CHARITY, PEOPLE!!
don't be so selfish not to continue donating after the first one in a short time...

later that afternoon.. coming evening, I got to notice a particular pair of my classmates... which really interested me to be honest... hehehe, some of you might be able to tell who... a particular 'Tae Kwon Do' boy and a particular girl with buckteeth...

oh.. did I mention that I had a quiz for Chemistry later that evening? Well.. I did.. and the time before that was also killing me... sigh.. being so busy the whole day.. made me feel lazy to study for it.....
but I did learn quite some and thankfully Ms Lau, our Chem. lecturer, had a little reminder of our topics before the quiz... which helped me with the quiz, besides teh fact that the quiz was reasonably easy... (THANK GOODNESS IT'S OVER WITH!!)

Night,
before it came night, at evening, worked some more at the LT Foyer (Lecture Theatre Foyer).... arranged the tables... the chairs... help decorate the CV board... before all of this, practised for the dance for a while....
BOY, were those mosquitoes kind enough to stick around all the while when we were there... so kind that we were getting SO ANNOYED by their company....

anyway... after we were done at the LT Foyer.. we went to the Library Foyer.. and counted the amount of charity donation we've rounded up for the day... and the number of CV T-shirts (which cost RM15 to non-CV members, please buy! You can look for me for them!)...
the ones that were there were Abel, Iqbal, Krishna, Serena and Amos... including myself of course...
boy.. counting the coins were such a bother... Iqbal had miscounted them twice... and I made a BIG (troublesome) mistake when counting them all for the last time...
it wasn't long before Krishna and Amos had to go home... then later, Lis and Nadia joined us....
hahaa... then we went to the topic of the Mr. and Ms Curtin Top TEN candidates....
Nadia was SO OVERJOYED when Lis got a call that night that confirms her to be one of the TOP TEN! Hahaha! Laughed til my abdomen was so hurt!
We got to find out that most of the candidates for Ms Curtin were members of CV! Lis, Nadia, Gretchel, Snow J, Giegel and Renee! (Do vote for one of these! They are the best suited for the rank!)
for Mr Curtin... I can see five suitable ones... Bay (Yeo), Raymond (Ting), Ben (Nicoles), Nicholas (Gala) and Jack (Gomez)! (They're all great guys and well-suited for the rank)

Anyway.. after our work was done there, Lis and Nadia went home... then Abel, Iqbal, Serena and me went out... first Abel and Iqbal to have a quick shower at Iqbal's place and Serena to have a quick change of attire at her place... and then we went off to eat somewhere.... (Dynasty Hotel) Iqbal's treat! (Thanks, Iq!!)
Man... they (especially Iq) actually forced me to order something heavy to eat, dspite being his treat... "You'll gonna have to order or I'm beating you up" or something like that, he said to me...
hahaha, and to my luck, I ordered a dish that was slightly too hot/spicy for my taste... sigh.. what a waste.... couldn't finish it...

thus, ending the night with me being so tired.... came home at almost 11.30pm... and slept at midnight... sigh.. so tired....
but overall.. it was a good day for me.... and I'm thankful of that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home