Over a year has gone. HYBRID has recovered from his last fall after FATE’s game and has continued to set forth with his life; FATE still weaving Her obstacles for him and the ‘Demon of the Conscience’, ID still present and battling with him as he progressed.
How will his journey be from here onwards?



HYBRID smiles.

He’s looking forward to what’s ahead.

Sunday, October 24, 2004

My first 'GREAT' poem since Form 4

This was a poem that I wrote some time ago... a month ago or so....

Five stanzas and one couplet...
Ten syllabuses in EVERY line...
A PERFECT rhyming scheme of a-a, b-b, c-c, d-d, etc..
Do give me your comment/s of it.


STRANGE OF A CRUSH

A friend was what I once thought of you as,
Just like any other friend that one has;
Someone who was fun, opened and friendly,
One you would sit and talk with openly.
Never thought of you more than that before,
Ever since we met and as I moved for.

So then why now do I feel in this way,
Thinking about you each time of the day?
For you do I really have that feeling,
The one that most would find themselves seeking?
Is the factor of time that affective,
Making me see you as more attractive?

Now another feeling I discover,
A secret emotion undercover,
That never before in my life appear.
It is not gladness but instead it’s fear,
Fear of rejection one could understand,
Rejection I fear I would not withstand.

I often think of how my life would be,
If you were that special someone for me;
Your loveliness that would make my heart race,
Your sweetness that could calm me with such grace,
Your humor that I would love to tickle,
And your eyes would somehow always twinkle.

___Though I fear we don’t share equal passion,
___In time, I will tell you this confession.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home