Over a year has gone. HYBRID has recovered from his last fall after FATE’s game and has continued to set forth with his life; FATE still weaving Her obstacles for him and the ‘Demon of the Conscience’, ID still present and battling with him as he progressed.
How will his journey be from here onwards?



HYBRID smiles.

He’s looking forward to what’s ahead.

Sunday, October 24, 2004

A Talk to Remember


Forgotten to add something that happened that Saturday night after my time at Desserts with Abel, Iqbal, Jenny, Jessie, Neilson, Edmund, VJ and KC....

Reached home.... I had a shower.. and had something to eat....
then I SMSed a very very close best friend of mine, Roger to go online so we could chat...
It's been SO LONG since we contacted each other... been busy with our own lives....

I went online and did my usual.. while waiting for him to come online...
but then, instead, he called me....
he said he was lazy to go online and just asked me to talk to him on the phone instead...

Hehehe, it was nice to get to talk with him again...
It's been weeks since we last met or talk with one another.
We told each other about our side of life....
He asked me how I have been doing and how's Curtin been...
I asked him how his academic life is and how he's been along with his girlfriend, Lish...
We talked about where he might go next after his graduation....
He said he MIGHT go to Curtin... but then... highly likely that he won't be...
That night, he even helped me somewhat with my Chemistry... Thanks, Rog!

Sigh.. it was so nice....
definitely a talk to remember....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home