Over a year has gone. HYBRID has recovered from his last fall after FATE’s game and has continued to set forth with his life; FATE still weaving Her obstacles for him and the ‘Demon of the Conscience’, ID still present and battling with him as he progressed.
How will his journey be from here onwards?



HYBRID smiles.

He’s looking forward to what’s ahead.

Monday, June 06, 2005

Singing and enjoying them!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Phew.. been a few days since I updated my blog, huh?
Let's just give a brief summary....
cause frankly.. from last Friday til yesterday and even earlier this morning, I had been busy playing The Sims 2: University... (Feel like making a review of it already..)

Last Friday night, had Wushu practise.... so tiring.. sweated so much... as usual...
I'm a guy who sweats a lot....
I also went for the practise yesterday morning (Sunday)....
they actually planned for another practise last night, but I didn't feel up to it......

anyway..... last week, from Wednesday til yesterday, was actually a holiday for me..
that was why I was able to play that game so much.....
during the holiday, I was able to load myself up with some songs from the games, Kingdom Hearts & Final Fantasy (mainly X & X-2)... and I am so addicted to the songs!

Kingdom Hearts - 'Simple & Clean' by Hikaru Utada
Final Fantasy X - 'Sudeki Da Ne'
Final Fantasy X-2 - '1000 words'

I have a few of the remix version of the particular songs and even just the piano instrumental version...
just love the songs!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home