Over a year has gone. HYBRID has recovered from his last fall after FATE’s game and has continued to set forth with his life; FATE still weaving Her obstacles for him and the ‘Demon of the Conscience’, ID still present and battling with him as he progressed.
How will his journey be from here onwards?



HYBRID smiles.

He’s looking forward to what’s ahead.

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Outside looked fine, Inside was just turmoil...

Well.. two days, including today, not updated..
time we get updated then, obviously..


Yesterday, Tuesday, February 1st, 2005...
The day of presentation for Moral Studies class...
man... and guess what happened when I opened up my slides and all that in the campus computer..
all of the custom animations in my slides were gone! sheesh!
lousy Curtin computers.. but what to do...
so had to improvise quickly...
even had to force myself to be some minutes late to enter the class to get my presentation slides ready to be used....
but I didn't miss much, thankfully...

Presentation after presentation... then it finally came to me...
to be honest.. as my turn drew closer and closer, I was getting anxious and was constantly trying to cool myself...
the seventh person to present... just before my turn next... was our good friend and classmate, Wong Peng Hi...
haha... I have to say.. thanks to his presentation.. I felt a lot better and felt more ready to do my presentation...
his presentation broke everyone into laughters, nearly throughout his presentation... despite the serious issue his was presenting... Euthanasia, aka 'good death', which is killing someone legally to end one from suffering or something like that...

Then, it came to my turn... and I was able to execute my presentation... quite all right in my view... definitely have PLENTY of room for improvement... but it's quite all right...
I was able to get 8.5 out of 10, though the lecturer warned me that at my current level, my score would've been at 7, max.. if it weren't for the uniqueness of my presentation topic, which was completely different from the rest... which contributed to the additional few marks... thank you!!

with that over.. I felt SO relieved!! It was over and all I need to do is just relax and enjoy (or try to) the rest of the presentations...
after over ten more other presentations.. class was over and me and some of my friends just went to eat at the cafeteria... Krish, Hari & Wong Peng Hi aka Wong....
after lunch... went to the computer laboritory to do some online stuff....
after a long while of online.. I just had to take a nap right there on the chair... my eyes were too tired...
then, I don't know how long of rest.. I then left for home...
and that was all of the day...
that night I decided to join for Wushu practise... to catch up a little of my 'workout weekly plan'....
should keep myself, at least, looking good then just be a scrawny wimp, as most people would perceive me as, at first glance...
and.. as usual... ended up with some muscle injury... two main points... my left hamstring & behind the knee, and my right wrist... annoyingly painful...
makes me frustrated that I couldn't do 100% in my practises as I once usually do... sheesh...
besides that.. something else had been bothering, throughout the night...
I've been trying to contact a particular someone... but for some reason, no response.... which made me think of all sorts of reasons why there was no response from her...

anyway... went home at 11pm or so... all right, next day!!


Woke up early today cause Roger had invited me to join him and the others for badminton...
according to Adrian last night during Wushu practise.. they had played badminton yesterday morning.. and decided to go for another one today just 'cause I was available today...
hmm... am I that special???

anyway... Roger came to my house that morning.. before we went togetherfor badminton...
played til 11am and then we just rest there.. talking our own topics, etc...
at that time.. actually, that 'no response' thing was still bothering me... but I just thought to try and contact her during lunch...
came back home with Roger.. we both had our showers... and got dressed for the movie outing that afternoon...
during his shower, I tried to contact her again... but still no luck... boy.. I felt so depressed by that...
anyway.. went to Parkson for lunch and then watched the movie, National Treasure, starring Nichalos Cage....
before the movie... finally there was response from her...
her sms said that she apologized for ignoring my calls, cause she had not been in a good mood this week... and had just wanted to be alone for the time being...
and maybe she'll message me again when she's feeling better...
that sms made me feel better, as I now know why she had not been responding...
hahaha... but now, it bothers me that she's upset about something.... but what can I do for now?

anyway... went off to watch the movie..
in the theater, Roger & I encountered two old friends of ours.. Yiu Kiat & Tina..
they too were there to watch the movie, obviously...
anyway... back to the movie... being the last day of showing, there were barely anyone in the theater... which was great... though Star Cinema 3 isn't a very comfortable theater.. darn those lousy cheap seats...
National Treasure is a nice movie... it is very imaginative and very creative... one envious trademark of Walt Disney...
but.. it scores as a... slightly above average movie for me... nothing that special about it...
yeah, sure... the guys were using cunning methods to execute some plans... the 'treasure map' in the movie was really cool... and some times when Nichalos is racing against the villains it just gets exciting for me...
but it doesn't have a lasting effect that would make me rethink about the movie over and over again or talk about it with my other friends some days later still...
that's all on the movie...

and I guess that's all for the blog...after the movie, just got back home... and played some Arc the Lad..
think I'm about to be done with this game too... but those normal monsters are really bothering me... haha... so difficult to defeat...
then online at night to do my usual... that's all..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home