Over a year has gone. HYBRID has recovered from his last fall after FATE’s game and has continued to set forth with his life; FATE still weaving Her obstacles for him and the ‘Demon of the Conscience’, ID still present and battling with him as he progressed.
How will his journey be from here onwards?



HYBRID smiles.

He’s looking forward to what’s ahead.

Monday, June 05, 2006

The Secret Behind Shopping Sprees


Yeah yeah... been such a long time since I updated my blog...
Honestly.. it's been forever since I even visited here... Haha..
But ok la... I'll try to update... once in a while.....
So.. what is it that I'm gonna be blogging about eh?

I've got another chance to visit KL last week... for four days...
And each day, I spent the whole day walking around shopping complexes with my mom, aunt, and eldest sister, occassionally with her boyfriend or my cousins...
Yyyyyup... the whole four days and some of the nights spent walking aimlessly around the big shopping complexes... with mostly women in my company... and only me to keep myself company while I yawn at the boredom of following them to the different shops that sold pretty much the same sort of thing.... clothings...

Guys, have you ever wondered what is so exciting about shopping that women/girls are so stereotypically into or possibly addicted to?
For guys, and I mean boys and men, when we come to any shop or any shopping complex... We don't spend so much time at all there... It is as simple as this list of why a guy goes to any kind of shop:
1. Wants to buy/get/obtain something
2. Decides on which shop and go there
3. Looks for that something
4. If found, buy it... if not, look elsewhere
5. Leave to some other place if nothing else to buy

That's for guys...
Girls and women?
1. May or may not have something in mind to buy
2. Go to a shop/mall either way... usually with friends in the case of not having anything to buy
3. Wander around and looking into each shop, except the ones that nullifies interests, i.e. computers and gadget shops
4. Enter shop to look further into what's being sold/available
5. Examine nearly every item sold/available in shop/mall
6. Leaves shop when done and then repeat from number 3.
7. Leave for home when either out of money, out of time in the day, or out of shops to explore

There's one thing about guys that separates them from the opposite sex when it comes to shopping.. and that is having in mind what they want to get/buy before going to a shop/mall. And that's the reason why guys would usually miss this element in this 'sport'...
Logical enough, say 'I'?

Well... being a guy, I think I caught up pretty clearly now why shopping is like a sport for women/girls...
You can say it is a secret behind shopping sprees...
There's that one element in this 'sport' that really drives them to do what they do...
This element needs only one quote to show it's meaning..
'You never know what you might find'..

When a woman goes on a shopping spree... three criterias unconsciously comes into mind...
1. Things that interests her, i.e. clothings, accessories
2. Things that is to her liking, i.e. color, pattern, brand
3. Things that she can afford for the time being

It is as simple as that, my fellow non-shopaholic friends...
Just these three criterias and that element of never knowing what you might find that fits into these three criterias that allows women to endure the stress on their feet and legs to walk and wander around a shopping complex for the whole day and til nightfall...
Alas... being a guy, I admit to have unconsciously been trapped by this element into following those three criterias and ended up spending a large sum of money...
My non-shopaholic friends, I advise you to never end up in such a predicament, that is of not having the knowledge of knowing what you want to buy before going into a shop/mall...

You might wanna experiment with this theory of mine and see the result for yourself....
But you have been warned of its effect...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home