Over a year has gone. HYBRID has recovered from his last fall after FATE’s game and has continued to set forth with his life; FATE still weaving Her obstacles for him and the ‘Demon of the Conscience’, ID still present and battling with him as he progressed.
How will his journey be from here onwards?



HYBRID smiles.

He’s looking forward to what’s ahead.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

CIC, Comedians In Coats

Haha... Came across video in Putfile.com... Very funny show!
OK ok... I created the name of this bunch myself... but hey, I needed something fo rthe title of this blog.. Hehe!

Anyway, hope you enjoy!


Think anyone can help me by telling me how I can download this?
I still don know how to download videos from Putfile.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home