Over a year has gone. HYBRID has recovered from his last fall after FATE’s game and has continued to set forth with his life; FATE still weaving Her obstacles for him and the ‘Demon of the Conscience’, ID still present and battling with him as he progressed.
How will his journey be from here onwards?



HYBRID smiles.

He’s looking forward to what’s ahead.

Friday, November 16, 2007

Check out my score in a IQ Test.

Wow... check out my score in an IQ Test that my elder sister recommended to me.
Wow... I'm a Universal Genius... Go figure. ^_^

Guess I had a few lucky guesses. =P

IQ Test Score



Click on the picture to go to the site with the IQ Test... There're plenty more other tests available.
Do post your results as comments. I'd like to see how everyone does. ^_^

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

there is a disco ganster fight in miri? what happened? why no report in mcnet?

6:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home